Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (21003 Views)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / See How Asians Cracked the Nigerian Market — Tolaram (owners of Indomie) / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles by Eka111(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2017
One of the most widely consumed products in Nigeria is the Indomie instant noodles, it has become so popular that every other Noodles are referred to as "INDOMIE". When you visit the hostel of an undergraduate in Nigeria, it is most likely you will find Indomie in his/her room, this is because it takes only a few minutes for Noodles to get cooked.

Now, how do you maximise this opportunity and become an Indomie nooldes distributor in Nigeria? The answers you seek are right here!

I'd like to inform you that as an Indomie noodle distributor there is a huge potential for growth considering our population and growth rate. Now roll up your sleeves and let us get down to work.

Most writers in Nigeria are of the opinion that Indomie are where they are today because of paid adverts, but I disagree! They are where they are today because they solved a problem! They gave the consumers what they needed in taste, quality and quantity. Ever wonder why they now have hungry man size?

So, as an Indomie noodles registered distributor you are entitled to some rights other distributors may not enjoy. You get products easier, cheaper and even most times on credit from Indomie noodles. This enables you to sell to other sub-distributors at a rate where you enjoy huge profit. In order to be registered as an idomie noodles distributor there are criterias you need to meet. Remember, if you don't sow, you can't reap.
SEE REQUIREMENTS

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles by hadidej: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
so what is the process of been a distributor..
Re: How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles by DarlintonOmeh: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
This article was copied from WealthResult.com

Here is the original link below:-

[size=14pt]https://www.wealthresult.com/fooddrink/become-indomie-distributor-nigeria[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles by lakeside662(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Can someone please assist me to become indomie distributor. We are able to provide N2.5m as a capital for this investment. Please respond to my email. Lake.sheriph@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles by writter: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2020
lakeside662:
Can someone please assist me to become indomie distributor. We are able to provide N2.5m as a capital for this investment. Please respond to my email. Lake.sheriph@gmail.com. Thank you
Check this https://www.nairaland.com/5190493/noodles-distributor-needed-all-states/1#86057594

(1) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates From 1310/$ To 1300/$ In Parallel Market / ‘Form A’ Applicants To Submit Three-year Tax Clearance Certificates – Banks / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.