Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children (32550 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / The Intriguing Life Of Kaffy The Dancer / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Yomzzyblog: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/---0dK_zuWso/WbtfPMgsx2I/AAAAAAAAEYA/ZvGqckUHEGgzJy_A03FL5KZgvgqwGVIDgCLcBGAs/s320/kafee.jpg[/img]

Dance Queen, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh, popularly known by her stage name Kaffy shared this adorable photo of herself, her husband and two kids.

Beautiful Family!

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/dance-queen-kaffy-shares-adorable-photo.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Atlantia(f): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Beautiful family. smiley
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by ebukahandsome(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2017
Beautiful kaffy

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Kbanka: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Cute
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by NairalandCS(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Who else thought kaffy was single ?

And Who TF is this guy ?

7 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by angelTI(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Nice picture but the husband's hair though

16 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Pierced(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2017
One celebrity marriage I look up to...............I pray they last forever.
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Afrok(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Never knew she is married to Awilo Logomba shocked
Cute family...

46 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by BoyHuncho(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

And Who TF is this guy ?

All the while you thought she's single buh meanwhile she's be riding another purzon..

Sorry bro..I feel ur pain cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by BoyHuncho(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Pierced:
One celebrity marriage I look up to...............I pray they last forever.

My personal favorite is the Jacobs family (Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva Jacobs) smiley

14 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Pierced(f): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2017
BoyHuncho:

My personal favorite is the Jacobs family (Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva Jacobs) smiley

I love them too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by nikkypearl(f): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

And Who TF is this guy ?
nobody!you are on your own sad

6 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by orijintv(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

And Who TF is this guy ?

His Name Is Papi J, He's Younger Than Kaffy And Also One Of The Best (If Not The Best) Drummer We Have In Nigeria. He Has Been On Psquares Team Since Day 1 And He Is Also A Fine Boy And A Good Father To Two Lovely Kids.

That Said, Now Who Tf Are You?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
angelTI:
Nice picture but the husband's hair though

Looks like a pineapple.

6 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Thobiy(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Lovely
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by DanielsParker(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
they look happy

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by bedmenik: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Atlantia:
Beautiful family. smiley

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by lomaxbien(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

And Who TF is this guy ?
He is Ycee Omo alhaji grin
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by omenka(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
DANCE Queen?

Can she do the Python Dance?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Adaumunocha(f): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

And Who TF is this guy ?
Psquare dancer or drummer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by austonclint(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
lolz dancing what please... anyway fine pix..

see them, this is one crying or wat..
we are not sure if our leader is alife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwEsid8QAU
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by ACE1010: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Afrok:
Never knew she was married to Awilo Logomba shocked
Cute family...

Lol!! Yeye boi!!
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Funmicoconuts(f): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017
I'm a fan of how Papi J is holding it down with Kaffy.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Ugoeze2016: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Dollabiz: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Good
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Boyooosa(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
I love this girl more than yemi alade, wey sing, if u wan marry me, u go pay me salary. Nonsense.
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by JESUSISLORD247: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Good Day, Nairalanders I am currently studying in canada please I need to know which of this organizations pay well? I am thinking of choosing one. They are the United Nations, British Petroleum, Total, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Saudi Aramco, Eni. I need experts in the house to analyse this. Thank you.
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by Boyooosa(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
DANCE Queen?

Can she do the Python Dance?
No she can't but can belly dance move or ordinary snake

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by beautiful232(f): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
family is everything..love it
Re: Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children by masada: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
orijintv:

His Name Is Papi J, He's Younger Than Kaffy And Also One Of The Best (If Not The Best) Drummer We Have In Nigeria. He Has Been On Psquares Team Since Day 1 And He Is Also A Fine Boy And A Good Father To Two Lovely Kids.

That Said, Now Who Tf Are You?

Savage

gues a lot of people don't kno dat there are so many people behind the camera in the entertainment industry
doing there tin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.