Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars (1294 Views)

Gear Oil For Acura TL (automatic Transmission) / Acura Cars, Are They Reliable? / Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by Sezbaby: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Hi All

I recently purchased a 2011 Acura MDX and I'm having a bit of a hard time locating a Good auto shop / mechanic that really understands the car. I even took it to Honda in Apapa but when they came out with the quote, they recommended VTF 4 fluid for the rear differential instead of the manufacturer recommended DPSF fluid.

For the engine, they also recommended 5w-30 in place of the manufacturer recommended 5w-20.
This kinda scared me, so I recalled the vehicle, before we start telling stories.

So please does anyone know any good auto repair workshops or mechanics that truly understand the unique requirements of the Acura Vehicle. There's nothing wrong with the car per se but I'm just being proactive. I have attached a copy of the recommended service fluids
Location is Lagos (within the Lekki, Yaba, Ikeja axis but any area in Lagos is fine as long as they are good)

Thanks

Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by kayb2gx(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
I will suggest you contact Gazzuzz
Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
5w20 engine oil mobil1 USA specs can be found here https://www.nairaland.com/3924736/back-again-mobil1-5w30-5w20
Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by princetom1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sezbaby:
Hi All

I recently purchased a 2011 Acura MDX and I'm having a bit of a hard time locating a Good auto shop / mechanic that really understands the car. I even took it to Honda in Apapa but when they came out with the quote, they recommended VTF 4 fluid for the rear differential instead of the manufacturer recommended DPSF fluid.

For the engine, they also recommended 5w-30 in place of the manufacturer recommended 5w-20.
This kinda scared me, so I recalled the vehicle, before we start telling stories.

So please does anyone know any good auto repair workshops or mechanics that truly understand the unique requirements of the Acura Vehicle. There's nothing wrong with the car per se but I'm just being proactive. I have attached a copy of the recommended service fluids
Location is Lagos (within the Lekki, Yaba, Ikeja axis but any area in Lagos is fine as long as they are good)

Thanks

You gat ur man already and he isn't far from Ikeja axis
Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by abidemidare: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Try OYINGBO. I do take my Honda accord 2011 V6 to oyingbo for repairing. Those guys are very good, even Honda place do come there.

1 Like

Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by Bizzyliss(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2017
abidemidare:
Try OYINGBO. I do take my Honda accord 2011 V6 to oyingbo for repairing. Those guys are very good, even Honda place do come there.
i tell u, see the way they finished my Acura TL and very fast
Re: I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by femstimauto: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Won't Surulere be too far you?A score and a half years of experience should be enough to serve you better. A trial will make you stay.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Does a 2004 Kia 206 Turbo Sportage engine Cost / Can Error Code For Oxygen Sensor Appear When Exhaust "Indomie" Is Absent? / Why Do People In Poor Neighborhoods Walk Slowly In Front Of Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.