Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Power Of A Woman - My View - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Power Of A Woman - My View (299 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: My View / Kenyan Secondary Student Dies During Fight Over A Woman / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of A Woman - My View by McCoyMcPeter: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Power of a woman- My View.

Naturally ladies have the advantage of having keen attention from men ( most especially) and fellow women. This is linked to the fact that women are seen to be more innocent and harmless than men. This notion is the reason why people would not board a cab that has men ( especially young men) as all or majority of its passengers. It is the understanding of such potential in women that Criminals who rob people on transit employ ladies to aid them carry out their dirty mission. The fact that we see so many men in prison than women is also an evident with which I base my argument. It is clear that women are not involved in many capital crimes like men do.

Additionally, if a lady talks to a person whether male or female, the possibility of the listener to see her as fraudster is very slim compared to when a man is involved. Most people will not even want to see the lady's means of identification ( that is if she confronts them as a company's agent) before yielding to them. It therefore means that a Lady has an advantage of succeeding as a product marketer than a young man. This potential fondly referred to the power of a woman is an advantage for ladies. It is a tool with which positive approach towards life and daily struggles can be taken if used properly. But it is quite unfortunate that majority of ladies ( especially the lazy and promiscuous ones) ignore that good and positive tool and place emphasis on using "bottom power" and using it well. Such class of ladies will normally interpret "having what it takes to succeed as a woman" to ean "using her body members for act of seduction and other immoral act".

I strongly see the power ( ability to attract attention, care, favour) of a woman as natural. And that it can be used by a serious, industrious, virtuous and positive minded lady for her own good and that of her environment( nation) and people around her.

#IamMcCoyMcPeter

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Strike / Just In! ASUU Suspends Strike, Directs Lecturers To Resume Tomorrow / Aaua Alumni 2017 Convention To Hold On October 12 & 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.