Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It (2580 Views)

What Can Cause A 403 Error While Scraping / Android Studio Users, How Can I Resolve This Issue On My Virtual Emulator / Website Showing Error 403 After Unzipping File To File Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It by komols856: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
what is the meaning of this:403 Forbidden nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu), there is a site i used to download paid journals for free, but now each time i try to visit the site, all i will see is 403 Forbidden nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu). what does it mean and is there anything i can do to be able to access the site again. the site has been helping me in area of literature review for my school project. any one with useful info should help out please.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It by saxwizard(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
probably you hv been blocked. ..try use vpn to see if you can access it

is it sci-cc hub
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It by TrevorDJ(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
The 403 Forbidden Error happens when the web page (or another resource) you’re trying to open in your web browser is a resource you’re not allowed to access. It’s called a 403 error because that’s the web server’s HTTP status code to describe that kind of error.

https://www.novabach.com/the-403-forbidden-error-and-how-to-fix-it/

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins / The 19 Yr Old iOS Developer Who Turned Down An Apple Job Offer, Motivational. / Corridorspreeuniversity: Learn To Code For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.