Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items (602 Views)

Shipping Food Items To The UK, US / Do Supply Or Know Someone Who Can Supply These Agro Allied Products? / We can supply beans and dry pepper in large quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items by emman44(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
These following food commodities( Yam, yam flour, grinded pepper, Ogbono and peeled egusi) are needed in large quantities. Note seller must be in Ogun state.
chat me on whatsapp : 090 52 69 79 38
Re: Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items by akinfemio: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Location and step to supply those items.This my mail akintundefemio@yahoo.com and my whatapp or call number 08039582897 thanks
Re: Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items by emman44(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
akinfemio:
Location and step to supply those items.This my mail akintundefemio@yahoo.com and my whatapp or call number 08039582897 thanks
can you supply all the items. location is ijebu-ode
Re: Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items by shomb: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
Re: Get In If You Can Supply These Food Items by shedre: 3:20am On Sep 18, 2017
advertise this your product on Aagronet.com is absolutely free[color=#006600][/color]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ugu For Sale In Bulk! / Greenhouse Construction / !!! Poultry Battery Cages.... New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.