Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ukanafun Students Worldwide Factions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukanafun Students Worldwide Factions (387 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Received An Award Of Excellence From Igbo Students Worldwide / Largest Gathering Of Students Worldwide / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukanafun Students Worldwide Factions by Donregend(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2017
FACTIONS/ZONING KILLING NAUS WORLDWIDE.

By:Regent Ufere

Student's unionism are mingles and unity organization not a macro politics which we could follow the steps of the tune

The truth have to be tell despite the bitterness
Irrespective of your campuses I believe National Association of Ukanafun Students Worldwide was purposely for unities among students of various campuses

I came to realize that National Association of Ukanafun Students Worldwide comprises of Universities students, polytechnic students, Monotecnic students, Colleges students and secondary school extraction but we have turned it where hatred's started and sentiment as well

Zoning and revolution of Executive's is the issued where faction cabals are formed which all have interest as political animals but most time our interest supersede the interest of our brothers we are one ukanafun students with love and unity we conquer but we have fought ourselves and forget our aimed which government have took us for granted.

Let's join our hands and strength to make National Association of Ukanafun Students Worldwide more valuable again I congratulate the incumbent president Comrd Eyakndue Udoidung you have done a lot in the forum for bringing the government home, thank you

leadership is not all about which school attend or which clan he/she from but the problems who's willing to served and not after students fund(selfish), capacity and transparency someone who have been in the system of students unionism especially National Association of Ukanafun Students Worldwide.

Who is a leader? Do we think is a someone who bring goat and drinks and yams for consultation and we all eat and rejoiced without reasoning the capacity of the person especially in the activities of Ukanafun Students.

We have stayed over years now no busaries /Scholarship to ukanafun students and do we have role in ukanafun local government politics despite the activism.

Let's give the servant the chance not the boss, I realized that several subchapter of National Association of Ukanafun Students home and diaspora are not order(a grievance) which the attention of NAUS WORLDWIDE was needed to intervene without the actions of the worldwide president and his entourage till today and the fight continued what's the duties of worldwide to the subchapter?

It has come to my noticed by some chapters head that the National Association of Ukanafun Students Worldwide have not supported the welfare of the subchapters or visited the chapters for the grow of the students in the Tertiary institutions and response to Congress.

Two weeks ago I visited few campuses Akwa Ibom State university,University of calabar, Imo state University,Obong University, Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Niger Delta University, Abia State University, college of Education Alvan ikoku to observed and motivate the Congress the function of students unionism and the unity of brotherhood which I realized that citizens of Ukanafun Students stayed away of meetings(NAUS) due to no payment of bursaries and scholarships to the students.

According to their suggestions Naus worldwide Exco should be a one time chapter head or Executives who have experienced the challenges of Ukanafun Students not a stranger which most time we consider because of zoning.

Let's Stop zoning
It killed our Students forum
LetMycryBeYourCry
AmProudlyNaussite
UkanafunMyOrigin
SolidarityAlltheWay.
Concerned Naussite
Aluta pilot

1 Like

Re: Ukanafun Students Worldwide Factions by ITbomb(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Be strong

(1) (Reply)

Study On Cheapest Tuition In UAE: University Application Process, Tuition Fees / Pls How Can I Get Full Scholarship For Phd Programmes / BUSTED: ASUU, FG Meeting Ends, Union To Announce Decision In Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.