Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,145 members, 7,957,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) (3820 Views)

Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / 650 PDP Members Destroy Their Membership Cards In Abak, Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Ipob Members Destroy Mosque And Burn Quran In Abia (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
According to the story shared by Faruk,a Yoruba Mosque in Aba,Abia state was destroyed by rampaging IPOB members.Qurans,properties and certificates of people who reside in the Mosque were also destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaIOOnjsfs

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/ipob-members-destroy-yoruba-mosque-and.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by RomeSankara: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Which one is Yoruba Mosque again

7 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Gossiplover: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by mcmurphy132(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Ipob are not different from boko Haram.. if we should start to take revenge here in Lagos... I just pity the humble Igbo here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by holocron: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Dont post false information. Where is the evidence that this is a mosque. Or that it was attacked by ipod?

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by mcmurphy132(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
United nations should declare this people as a terrorist group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Igbos must receive sense by fire by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Mynd44: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
You know how some Catholic churches speak mostly Igbo and conduct 90% of their mass in Igbo? Think of it like that.

Sermons etc are usually done in Yoruba. I know one in Abuja, The wife of the Kogi state governor goes there almost every Friday when she is in Abuja. Once a while Aisha Buhari drops in too

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
I must say this

You can't terrorise my people and expects me to pat your back

Its not possible

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Homeboiy: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Is the mosque a dust bin

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by sarrki(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
holocron:
Dont post false information. Where is the evidence that this is a mosque. Or that it was attacked by ipod?

Igbos will pay for crimes against humanity

We have more facts for Python to dance

And it must dance powerfully

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by RomeSankara: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos will pay for crimes against humanity

We have more facts for Python to dance

And it must dance powerfully

Fulani slit throats of many yet you keep quiet ..shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by amjoseph19: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44 wi rush to delete any pro IPOB post like this. But he won't touch this one.
Just look at the pictures carefully. Is this place not an abandoned ragged building.

And where is the evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP. WHY MOSQUE? YOU WANT TO THE PYTHON DANCE INTO A RELIGION CRISIS, NO WAY. ALLAH KNOWS IT ALL AND HE WILL SURELY REWARD THE EVIL PEOPLE BEHIND THIS.

JUMMAH MUBARAQ

6 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by oduastates: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Those wey carry Nigeria for head or carry on as if there are no problems.
I am talking to you know whom.
Some people say we should avoid civil war in Nigeria.
Nigeria is already at war.
What do you think is happening with

1 the herdsmen,
2 boko haram,
3 the perpetual conflict in the middle belt
4 this
5 The expansionist tendencies of some tribes

Nigeria has always been at war with itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
This is very wrong. I condemn it strongly.

However I believe this is reactive. Buharis soldiers caused this.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by SalomonKane: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
How did they know the mosque is yoruba? Never knew mosques now have tribes who patronise it alone. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by APCsupporter: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
These bastard are going way too far
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
[s]According to the story shared by Faruk,a Yoruba Mosque in Aba,Abia state was destroyed by rampaging IPOB members.Qurans,properties and certificates of people who reside in the Mosque were also destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaIOOnjsfs

cc;

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/ipob-members-destroy-yoruba-mosque-and.html?m=1[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by eagleu: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
SalomonKane:
How did they know the mosque is yoruba? Never knew mosques now have tribes who patronise it alone. undecided

Never heard about fake news?
This is it. They want to divert attention away from the peaceful young men killed to this trash!

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by Nemesis1: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
This must be another foro shup grin

IPOB are non violent somebody is trying to set them up grin grin

I forgot the name of the useless idiot arguing with me yesterday that the mosque was destroyed by rain

I con dey wonder whether hurricane Katrina reach Abia?

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by BiafraIShere(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Don't mind the waste people and their useless propaganda. Posting pictures of a refuse dump and calling it mosque. Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ipob a foolish group berreft of any wisdom ... That is why we bath them with mud
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by SladeWilson(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
I have said this in the past and I will continue to repeat it as long as I live: IPOB is a terrorists organization just like ISIS and boko Haram. This evidence alone is enough for the international communities to tag IPOB as a terrorists organization.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by nkwuocha1: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yoruba mosque Ke?
Well I don't support this ,although this doesn't look like arson. Northern muslims are known to carry out more deadly attacks on churches over there with human casualties. So?

Burning of the Quran? No biggie!
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:
Second class Muslims mosque.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by goaldynman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
God punish the author of this fake news!! The fight is between hawusa and Igbos but this senseless op is trying brainlessly to drag to drag Yoruba into the matter without evidence!

I can see sarrki and his gang of zombies already masturbating in this post hoping that it will be pushed to front page!

Seun and his mods should kill this thread otherwise they will be encouraging animosity between Igbos and Yourubas, which is nonexistent!!

1 Like

Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Yoruba mosque Ke?
Well I don't support this ,although this doesn't look like arson. Northern muslims are known to carry out more deadly attacks on churches over there with human casualties. So?

Burning of the Quran? No biggie!
Be careful, lest they tag you TERRORIST and send in Operation Cobra posing.
Re: Rampaging IPOB Members Destroy Yoruba Mosque And Qurans In Aba(pics,video) by fyneIjay(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
One question to whoever posted this. Where exactly in Aba Abia State (or Abia Aba state as you put it)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Togolese President Vs Nigerian President. / Breaking: Court Restrains Sacked Oyo Lg Chairmen, Agf, Igp From Forceful Takeove / This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.