Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die (3899 Views)

Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB / Photos:ipob No Election Campaign Hits Streets And Villages In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by pittoilet(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Facebook user, Odum Eje Eje shared these photos and wrote:

"Getting ready for today battle between us and the zoo army .if I die today i die for u people to live ..... remember no Biafra no peace"

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/photos-ipob-member-prepares-battle-army-says-ready-die/

mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Dear broda Odum Eje Eje,

I wish you could see life in other perspective to know the failed yahuu yahuu scammer Cownu is nothing but a criminal... using young people's life for his selfish political ambition. My broda, don't look at your present situation in life, don't waste your life over nothing, the useless idiots, bastards fueling this are at their comfort zones in Europe, Asia, America enjoying pushing you to fight. Abegi drinking garri is better than been six feet under the ground. My kobo

From your brother,
MadridMan

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Desyner: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Give these people their wish Buhari. Can the south hold the north in one-Nigeria if the oil finishes today and they decide to break away? Let the UN rules be enforced.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Hungry motherf**kers. One bullet, and you'll become history

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
they look like american thugs that were dumped in the jungle of africa... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Homeboiy: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Igboo ajoka
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by josh123(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
U go just die for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by malware: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
You would not be the first or the last to die in that way.

I only pity your parent who would unavoidably mourn your death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by simultaneousboi(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol....it sounds funny. Anyways, good luck! if u really mean it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by wakaman: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Abeg!
Army no get dog?
Make dem release dog for this one.
No need for bullet.

OPONU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by perez100: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
I tell you, Nigeria may get what she want. They want faceless groups operating in every part of Nigeria singing more peaceful boko haram songs without traceable base and you will only read General Peace Elude-Killer claiming responsibility for no group. Then Nigerians will be begging 'pls let them come out and tell us what is their problem. They should watch it but I feel for some well meaning Nigerians from all tribes that may be affected. Nigeria Military are fools. They think they can wake up and declare IPOB a Terrorist Group because IPOB is telling them what they hate to hear. The IPOB Members are in US, Spain, France, Italy, Israel, Britain, Japan etc protesting in their embassies with their Flags. So, these countries now have suddenly allowed a terrorist organisation in their countries. The terrorist governmet of Nigeria and her military will soon be officially given the terrorist status. When
your notorious terrorist Army Chief is already at the edge of Hague's gate, what again is left. The militar
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Nemesis1: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Should be prepares for suicide grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Dear broda Odum Eje Eje,

I wish you could see life in other perspective to know the failed yahuu yahuu scammer Cownu is nothing but a criminal... using young people's life for his selfish political ambition. My broda, don't look at your present situation in life, don't waste your life over nothing, the useless idiots, bastards fueling this are at their comfort zones in Europe, Asia, America enjoying pushing you to fight. Abegi drinking garri is better than been six feet under the ground. My kobo

From your brother,
MadridMan

Have you died before?
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by LUGBE: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Fake brother, keep your advice to yourself. ..nonsense

madridguy:
Dear broda Odum Eje Eje,

From your brother,
MadridMan

1 Like

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2017
This is exactly what Buhari wants...to label IPOB a terrorist group. To force these peaceful people to pick up arms.

Nobody was harassed in the east, no bus was searched, no mosque was ransacked...everywhere was calm and Buhari soldiers came to kill innocent people whose only crime is saying "9ja don tire us, make we try Biafra' Littering the streets with igbo corpse and you expect the people not to react? Ha..You cannot kill my brothers and cousins and expect me to fold my hands and thank you. You would have to kill all of us na.
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Coward hiding under your wife wrapper but want someone to take the bullet for you so you can inherit his shop

LUGBE:

Fake brother, keep your advice to yourself. ..nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Gallant officer carry goooo
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by madridguy(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

DDeliverer:

Have you died before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by demelza: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can see blaady afonjas on this thread. But little do they know that this guy is one of our elite soldiers. He knows over a thousand ways to kill a man.

Well done soldier. Chukwu gozie gi!
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by SweetJoystick(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
You go just die throway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by solid3(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
pittoilet:

"Getting ready for today battle between us and the zoo army .if I die today i die for u people to live ..... remember no Biafra no peace"

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/photos-ipob-member-prepares-battle-army-says-ready-die/

mynd44, lalasticlala

That boy with red scarf has bee killed already.

Should I say bring it on?
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Cjrane2: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari wants to provoke IPOB into becoming an armed organization prematurely. IPOB should calm down now that peaceful agitation has failed and re-strategize, then come out to face them.

1 Like

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by PrinceMario(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
No one give a Bleep about those 3million lives ojukwu lead thier onslaught 50 years ago.
After ojukwe fleed, he came back to have a grand wedding with Bianca, a very beautiful woman, have kids with her and even proceed to contest for President in the same country.

No one will give a damn about your wasted life in 5 years to come, Nigeria will keep existing, and KANU would have gone back to his gay stripping career in the UK or maximally leverage on you people's foolishness to win a political post in the NASS.

My sympathy goes to your parents who invested so much on a failed soul like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by mercy0008(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
As in eh. kare ma ya zo fada.
NorthSide:
Hungry motherf**kers. One bullet, and you'll become history
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by mercy0008(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so that thing am looking at is gallant? if that is your definition of gallant then na small teenagers from north go fight. no be adults.
TonyeBarcanista:
Gallant officer carry goooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
mercy0008:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so that thing am looking at is gallant? if that is your definition of gallant then na small teenagers from north go fight. no be adults.
Let's encourage our Special IPOB forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kwakwakwakwkakwa
One bullet and you kiss the dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by mercy0008(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
OK. They should receive encouragement from me oooo.
TonyeBarcanista:

Let's encourage our Special IPOB forces
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by Victornezzar: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
Coward hiding under your wife wrapper but want someone to take the bullet for you so you can inherit his shop

u wicked oo grin
Re: Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die by UncutSk(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
pittoilet:

mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Looms As Cabal Seizes Presidency.! / Something Fishy About Abba Kyari's Death - A Mystery You Don't Know! / Gombe Begins Distribution Of 20,000 Metric Tons Of Fertilizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.