Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (1081 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / This Month Is Biafra Month- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by snakebeat: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: ... by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
We are really busy working underground. We are gathering information and preparing war logisitics including fighter jets, heavy machine guns and ground to air missiles. Of course, our operation has to be secret as our name implies. That is why we are not in the news yet. Please stay tuned.

Signed
head of information and operations
BSS HQ,
Aba, Biafraland.
West Africa,
Africa,
Planet Earth,
Solar System,
Milky Way,
Universe.

8 Likes

Re: ... by Omololu007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Biafra secret service personnel, are somewhere in aba,dancing the python dance,to a song played by the Nigerian army which is called the python song grin

5 Likes

Re: ... by wakaman: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin They are secretly secret now, scared stiff, they are afraid of the dancing python!
even the blonde hunchback himself.
Dance boys, DANCE!

2 Likes

Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
demelza:
Afonjaaa!!!!

What kind of yeye question be this?

Do you expect our secret service to tell you of their operations??

They are right now working in the shadows.

And when next you see them, they will have the head of your zoo president on a platter.

Keep pretending to show concern.
This is the problem with u people...Too cynical
I m concerned because of a video report i saw on front page
I saw old women running, so i m wondering what measures are bss putting in place to protect these old women? When will they act? Is it not taking too long?

Before boko haram dared nigeria army & chased policemen away they were prepared...What is happening with bss?

1 Like

Re: ... by Omololu007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
demelza:
Afonjaaa!!!!

What kind of yeye question be this?

Do you expect our secret service to tell you of their operations??

They are right now working in the shadows.

And when next you see them, they will have the head of your zoo president on a platter.

Keep pretending to show concern.
keep hitting your flat chest on Nairaland, while you keep dancing the python dance on the street of aba grin

9 Likes

Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omololu007:
The Biafra secret service personnel, are somewhere in aba,dancing the python dance,to a song played by the Nigerian army which is called the python song grin
Hahahahahahaha
funny dude

But we no just see their brake light at all...
Very poor & a cowardice step if u ask me
Thought they had uniforms?

1 Like

Re: ... by IgboSubmarine: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
That was the stupid question the military asked Boko Haram until they surfaced only for the military to technically withdraw to Cameroon
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omololu007:
You are wrong. The current version is the remix, the original python dance soundtrack was released last year grin
Re: ... by wakaman: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:

I saw old women running, so i m wondering what measures are bss putting in place to protect these old women? When will they act? Is it not taking too long?

Before boko haram dared nigeria army & chased policemen away they were prepared...What is happening with bss?

Satirical bomb!
Re: ... by Omololu007(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:

BSS personnel are currently dancing the python dance grin
Re: ... by Omololu007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoroTango:
You are wrong. The current version is the remix, the original python dance soundtrack was released last year grin
grin
Re: ... by Tyche(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
That was the stupid question the military asked Boko Haram until they surfaced only for the military to technically withdraw to Cameroon

Presently, BH control large swat of land in the sambisa forest. Do we have such space in Igbo Land when you foolishly decide to pick up arms?

4 Likes

Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
This is a lie
Boko haram was very much prepared before they dared the military
Boko haram referred to police as women & requested for army to be deployed
But bss is no where to be found...Hope they won't come out after the military must have left?
It will be a great shame on their part...U guys will really miss Ojukwu

Ojukwu will be the bravest man your region will ever produce

2 Likes

Re: ... by PFRB: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
When I told you that the BSS were merely ushers at IPOB events you kept shouting and shouting. Now see what your shouting has caused.
Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omololu007:
BSS personnel are currently dancing the python dance grin
Those guys fear sha...
If na hausas now, u will see all of them flaunting muscles
Kanu just waste resources for those people training
They can't even protect themselves let alone protect others
Re: ... by devindevin2000: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:
[s]For the past few days i have been seeing some videos on this forum reporting how Nigerian army has been dealing with people in the south eastern part of Nigeria. I thought this would be an opportunity for Biafra secret service to showcase the training they acquired?
Because i know if it were to be Ojukwu the story would have been different....But unfortunately the reverse is the case...

My question is where is BSS when u need them most?

Were they trained to swim in the mud? Because i have seen couple of guys swimming in the mud...Or they were trained to attack hausas & how to hide whenever soldiers are around?

This is quite disappointing, the least they should do is to come & protect their women & kids. It will be very unfair on the part of Kanu & BSS to expose these innocent women & children to the ills of pre-war without any form of protection from them.

#Whereisbss[/s]
Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
PFRB:
When I told you that the BSS were merely ushers at IPOB events you kept shouting and shouting. Now see what your shouting has caused.
@bold honestly

1 Like

Re: ... by snakebeat: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60484198][/quote]
Face the truth & stop labelling every dissenter as an afonja
I m not a yoruba man
Can't u see your people are going through alot & your so called leaders are all hiding
Is that how u guys are going to be ruled?
Face the truth man! Army dey everywhere for Aba & no bss bold cough?
Never knew they were this scared?
Re: ... by devindevin2000: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:
[s]
I m not a yoruba man
Can't u see your people are going through alot & your so called leaders are all hiding
Never knew they were this scared[/s]?
Re: ... by unohbethel(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
snakebeat:

I m not a yoruba man
Never knew they were this scared?

just to taunt igbos, u denied ur tribe? ?

SMH

Re: ... by snakebeat: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
unohbethel:

just to taunt igbos, u denied ur tribe? ?

SMH
Na wa oo
Anyone having a contrary opinion is termed yoruba?
Only God can deliver you folks from this
It is more serious than i thought

1 Like

Re: ... by jpphilips(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
The python danced them into muddy waters.

1 Like

Re: ... by johnson232: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
jpphilips:
The python danced them into muddy waters.
Lols cheesy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Should Forget About 2019 Election, Is Btw APGA And APC- Ifeany Uba / Ex-nigeria’s Vice President Shocks Twitter Users / Discourse : Did Buhari Really Honor MKO At All Or Was The South West Just Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.