Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Registration Of A'level Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registration Of A'level Exams (3808 Views)

Registration For A'level Admission IJMB | NABTEB A'LEVEL Now Open !!! / A'level Admissions Into 200 Level In All Nigeria Universities And Also In Abroad / Register for the forthcoming Cambridge A'Level GCE May Exams With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Of A'level Exams by Masterbiodun: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hi peeps,i nid urgent help on how to Register for A'level exams in Subjects like English,maths,Econs,Govt,commerce.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Masterbiodun: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2010
Pls guys,i nid some1 to help me on this Question urgently
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by ELDERLAGON: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
which 'A' level are you talking about?Cambridge or IJMB?Subjects such as commerce or English are not offered.They have something like bus mgt,political studies and literature in English.If you want to study,for example,business admin,you can choose from combination such as bus mgt,econs,sociology,accounting.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by ELDERLAGON: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
what i mean is that Cambridge does not offer English at the A level but you can get it at the AS(SUBSIDIARY LEVEL).However, you can get Communication Skills/Use of English in IJMB
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by ELDERLAGON: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
I would suggest that you know the requirement the school you want to attend require.If you are art based,I will advise you take CRK,litererature,law,history .social science inclined(sociology,law,econs.psychology).
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Masterbiodun: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2010
@elderlagon,tanks so much but am commercial based student and i need any A level dat will be done during may/june.am using d subject combination for Econs as a Course.Pls i nid ur urgent response or even drop ur no because i nid to act fast
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Which of the A'level programme are you talking about? Cambridge or IJMB?
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Ife007(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
Lets say Cambridge
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Masterbiodun: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Blacksnip,tel me more abt both of them,which one is being done during may/june period while one can still Register for it.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by BLACKSNIP(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
Master.biodun:

@Blacksnip,tel me more abt both of them,which one is being done during may/june period while one can still Register for it.

I know of IJMB, it's done May/June, It's a very tough programme, but very good. If you pass, all you need to do is to apply to any university of your choice (university that accept the programme), to 200Level direct.

1 Like

Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Masterbiodun: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
@blacksnip,hw do register now,hw much is d Application form nd where can i get it.I stay at Ikotun,Lagos.is registration still on.pls reply
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
I don't think the registration is on now, the current set would be having their final exam MAY this year. So new session will commence JULY. "Are you really ready for it"? It's very tough but very good and interesting, I advice you go for it, but think twice about it.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Ife007(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
No need to think twice!

Its not the proficiency or efficiency that matters when taking any exam no matter what.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by fobowi: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2013
GD morning everyone. Does anyone knows a bookshop that sells Cambridge books at ogba, lagos? I need d address pls.
Re: Registration Of A'level Exams by Facts12: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2013
i can vouch for IJMBE A'LEVELS. Its a very profitable entreprise. If you want to register for 2013/2014 exam which comes up by feb 2014 or learn more abt d programm. Check out www.ijmbatilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Rare Pictures of Unique Moments in History / Four Strange Animals You Thought Would Have Gone Extinct / A Must Read For Every Post Utme Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.