Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far (1395 Views)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by chivic(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
In the past once there is rumour of attack on a northerner in the south,or someone makes a derogatory comment that is passived as inflammatory or derogating to Islam or even in some extreme case when isreal is said to be attacking one of the Arab countries then their is great tension in the north as sometimes it results to killing of innocent individual,destroying of businesses and burning down of worship places.
However,even with the reported case on line that ipob or some miscreant are searching for hausas,a counter report in the north to remain calm by one or two groups is highly commendable. If the north where acting like this is the past,a lot of things would have been better off in this country and a lot of innocent blood shedding would have been averted .

I must confess that I have never seen the north acting with such maturity.This act is capable of fostering the unity of our great nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by ciopnigeria: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
you have a point but wait after their prayers. we cant say 99% of the times of unrests, its always after their prayers

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by junketer(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:
In the past once there is rumour of attack on a northerner in the south,or someone makes a derogatory comment that is passived as inflammatory or derogating to Islam or even in some extreme case when isreal is said to be attacking one of the Arab countries then their is great tension in the north as sometimes it results to killing of innocent individual,destroying of businesses and burning down of worship places.
However,even with the reported case on line that ipob or some miscreant are searching for hausas,a counter report in the north to remain calm by one or two groups is highly commendable. If the north where acting like this is the past,a lot of things would have been better off in this country and a lot of innocent blood shedding would have been averted .

I must confess that I have never seen the north acting with such maturity.This act is capable of fostering the unity of our great nation.
what do you expect them to do? Buhari and the army are already fighting their battle by killing unarmed igbos in aba. The only reason the north has remained calm now is because they have seen that igbos will not just watch them kill igbos in the north. They have realised that igbos will retaliate. Some igbos are not happy with ipob's method but killing igbos in the north will lead to something worse. Make them start na. Igbos have been killed in the north for decades and ndigbo have remained calm but i have never heard you say its maturity on our part. You people make me sick.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Bari22: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
nothing will happen even after prayer Insha Allah
we are still peaceful by now

4 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by attackgat: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:

So in effect you are congratulating the Northerners for being law abiding? Slave

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by ciopnigeria: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bari22:
nothing will happen even after prayer Insha Allah

we are still peaceful by now
Amen.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
So far..... Hope nothing happens after today's prayers.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Noneroone(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
For the records, no northerner has been killed in the East amids obvious provocations.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Litmus: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So in effect you are congratulating the Northerners for being law abiding? Slave

He is congratulating what he perceives as change for the better. It's like the tale of the Prodigal Son; by this, I'm not indirectly stating Northerners are bad or evil, I'm trying to illustrate a point. The point being that people that have acted “good”or “law abiding” all their lives should not take umbrage at the celebration bestowed someone that changed for the better after a lifetime of bad or unlawful behaviour.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by unohbethel(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
@op u must be high on something..

did d igbos just went and start killing the hausas? wat caused it? u just ignored that point and start talking anyhow....smh

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Blue3k(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congratulations for big decent human beings. Lol only in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by idupaul: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
You forgot to thank Fulani herdsmen for thier maturity in killing innocent people

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by devindevin2000: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:
[s]In the past once there is rumour of attack on a northerner in the south,or someone makes a derogatory comment that is passived as inflammatory or derogating to Islam or even in some extreme case when isreal is said to be attacking one of the Arab countries then their is great tension in the north as sometimes it results to killing of innocent individual,destroying of businesses and burning down of worship places.

I must confess that I have never seen the north acting with such maturity.This act is capable of fostering the unity of our great nation[/s].

Afonja using reverse psychology and propganda to deceive poor Nigerians. These Afonjas know that IPOB has been murdered and masscared in cold blood by a Northern led president, then turn around frame it as if IPOB/Igbos are the aggressors, and Hausa-Fulani are victims. Afonjas...I keep telling you people, when God start dealing with you people, ehm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Odingo1: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:

If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east Yorubas will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by devindevin2000: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odingo1:

If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east Yorubas will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country

Don't mind them Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by mfm04622: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pavore9:

All Northern governors have responded proactively. Show of force in Kaduna today. Including patrols by planes. Nigerian Army and Police everywhere! Anyone thinking of fermenting trouble will think twice
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by nwabobo: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:

Pavore9:

This type of maturity abi?

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stop sharing your gullibility. Northerners would lose big time if they tried anything. Now, that everyone is getting ready for break up or restructuring. The northerners don't want anything that will catalyze that. Bunch of parasites. maturity my foot

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Guyman02: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
There is nothing like maturity when properties were destroyed in Jos with a curfew in place

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:

I will come back and explain why.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
I will come back and explain why
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by fergie001: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Peace is supreme.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by MyMouth(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
ciopnigeria:
you have a point but wait after their prayers. we cant say 99% of the times of unrests, its always after their prayers
Prayers are over right now all over the north and there had been no attack! So what do u have to say now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Cjrane2: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's too premature to congratulate anybody.

Let us not find Nnamdi Kanu taken away by troops after a few days then we shall know how things will begin to play out.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Princesaha: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Stop sharing your gullibility. Northerners would lose big time if they tried anything. Now, that everyone is getting ready for break up or restructuring. The northerners don't want anything that will catalyze that. Bunch of parasites. maturity my foot
I still find it hard to believe you are a Yoruba man. You are highly informed, Kudos. I am in Kaduna right now for a business deal and I can tell you that no southern Kaduna native or Christian will take up arms against the Igbos likewise other northern Christians particularly the Middle belt people. The Hausa/Fulani elites know that it won't be easy for them this time around. There was a fracas in Jos yesterday and three people lost their lives and none of them was an Igbo man. It would have turned to a religious fight if not for the intervention of the police and Stf and we all know what the scores would look like when the natives and southerners gang up against them like it used to be in the past before they started their midnight attacks using Fulani herdsmen. An average Birom man now knows his enemies. I dare the Hausa/fulanis to start this fight once and for all and stop ranting all over the social media, after all they did not shout or warn us in the past before starting their useless killings.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by slimfit1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
They have no one to fight just wait for a while before you start rejoicing.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by BALLOSKI: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
ciopnigeria:
since your people started killing northerners, no prayer has held right? Even the most important day of the week's prayer held today, so what prayer are you waiting for again?
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by micktoxin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
chivic:

This b.s sounds like a comment from a defeated soul. Shouldn't this be the normal response?
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by FTrebirth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
which maturity?

you don't know what's currently going on in kaduna and jos because the media have been silent.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by Abagworo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
junketer:
what do you expect them to do? Buhari and the army are already fighting their battle by killing unarmed igbos in aba. The only reason the north has remained calm now is because they have seen that igbos will not just watch them kill igbos in the north. They have realised that igbos will retaliate. Some igbos are not happy with ipob's method but killing igbos in the north will lead to something worse. Make them start na. Igbos have been killed in the north for decades and ndigbo have remained calm but i have never heard you say its maturity on our part. You people make me sick.

The last time a major anti-Igbo riot hit Northern Nigeria was between 1999 and 2003 as a fall out of Sharia politics.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by junketer(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:

The last time a major anti-Igbo riot hit Northern Nigeria was between 1999 and 2003 as a fall out of Sharia politics.
stop lying to yourself. Have you forgotten when igbos were killed in the north because someone in denmark made a muhammed's cartoon or whatever? The north now knows that igbos will retaliate any attack now. Thats why they are using the military to fight their fight.
Re: Congratulation Northerners For Your Maturity So Far by anibi9674: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
u must be a mad man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Is For Yorubas And Northerners Alone. / Jega: Names Of Trees Were On INEC Register When I Took Over..applauds GEJ / Atiku Replies Comedian 'I Go Dye' Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.