Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

"Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky (2278 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by alobispot(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bobrisky has taken to Instagram to drag Tunde Ednut in the messiest roast session since the two began beefing each other on social media.

Drama started yesterday when unflattering photo of Bobrisky surfaced, shows the heavy layers of makeup he applied to hide his bumps.

And this quickly triggered heated reactions, with many people mocking the self-proclaimed male barbie.

He said;

“There is this viral pictures I have been seeing on the internet. I go[t]to know that the post was from Tunde Ednut. As we all know, we all know that Tunde Ednut has no future. He has no career. We don’t even know if he is a comedian or a singer–maybe an artiste. Because the guy sing, the song nor blow. He did comedy and his comedy nor blow.

I think what Tunde Ednut does now is to laugh at people. We all know that his page on Instagram is so boring. Whenever he wants to make his page busy, he will look for my picture, probably go and edit it and post, so the page can go viral. That guy has no sense. And the only reason he is on my case [is this]: one time, early last year, he ‘toasted’ me, and I was like, ‘what the Bleep is this’? I blocked him, and ever since, this dude has been on my case..”

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcTHc02VqQ

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/tunde-ednut-attacking-refused-date-bobrisky/

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by GloriaNinja(f): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm NOT AMAZED THO... STUPID PEOPLE ARE EASILY FAMOUS IN THIS COUNTRY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by BlaiseBankss(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
I like dis bobrisky ehn his level of mumu and stupidity amuses me and make me forget my problem...
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by alobispot(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by paiz: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Both you and the your potential boyfriend are stupid
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Huee(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Why does bobrisky think it's relevant ?
Cause I'm not getting it, from showing off the ass to the annoying Snapchat update.
Oh!! and the whole Bae noise.
Abeg!! It's should stop seeking attention stupidly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by FemiEddy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by FemiEddy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Huee:
Why does bobrisky think it's relevant ?
Cause I'm not getting it, from showing off the ass to the annoying Snapchat update.
Oh!! and the whole Bae noise.
Abeg!! It's should stop seeking attention stupidly.
Leave Its alone na grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by nikkypearl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
FemiEddy:

Leave Its alone na grin
leave it ke ?

Why evuls grin grin
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by BoyHuncho(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bushmeat don catch hunter grin

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by princealexndre(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Shéé bòbó bobrisky ó yá weréy shá?
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Tamarapetty(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
i wont be surprised tho', that's how most guys are, when you turn them down they start beefing you

3 Likes

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by IamAirforce1: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
So are you saying Tunde Ednut is gay
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by lilmax(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i wont be surprised tho', that's how most guys are, when you turn them down they start beefing you
you want them to smile at you? you aren't dating them, of what use are you to them? friend?
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Tamarapetty(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
lilmax:
you want them to smile at you? you aren't dating them, of what use are you to them? friend?
it shouldn't lead to abuses

1 Like

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by GoggleB(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
FemiEddy:

Leave Its alone na grin
Kill me
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by GoggleB(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bobrisky yaff bleach hin brain
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by AverageAnnie(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
this guy's brain is leaking just like his asshole....

1 Like

Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Really don't know why I like this guy/girl
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by maklelemakukula(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin grin grin why nauu grin grin grin
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by dreamworld: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mr Gaybriel but this guy is sweet o, i need to Bleep him/her
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
This dude is even wearing bum short... Come fold leg cover him prick
Re: "Tunde Ednut Is Attacking Me Because I Refused To Date Him" - Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abeg ooo! Una say dis fine person na man? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Pictured Cuddled Up Romantically (see Photo) / Nickiminaj Shows Off Her Smoking Skills. / Check out this well prepared stew a Nigerian cooked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.