Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes (703 Views)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / EFCC To Arraign Saraki After Vacating Restraining Order / Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes by justokmusic: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017

The increasing tension at Ahmadu Bello way including surrounding communities of Apata, Chobe, Katako in Jos North Local Government Area has resulted hurried locking up shops and some vacating their homes for an untold reason.

The panicky movement has raised different versions of rumours, instigating fears among residents and therby resulting to patrol of security agencies in the affected areas.

The security force have rejected the reports that some people had lost their lives in the Pandemonium, saying no one died as the result of the panic.

According to a resident of Apata, Chijioke Nna, who sells at the Terminus Market, “I saw people hurriedly locking their shops and I also locked mine, on getting to the road to get Keke to my house in Chobe, I discover the area was deserted and passengers were stranded so people started running along the routes to their houses avoid any unpalatable situation......... Read Full details here>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/09/jos-crises-igbo-residents-hurriedly-locking-shops/

1 Like

Re: Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes by paiz: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lord help ur people
Re: Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes by Jetjacky(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
it happens.
Re: Jos Crises: Igbo Residents Hurriedly Locking Shops, Vacating Homes by GoggleB(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Problems of disunity.
God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: UK Are Deeply In Support Of Biafra-just Reveal / SUKUK: The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) Response To CAN / Nnamdi Kanu Just Realised Life Is Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.