Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures (24372 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 84th Birthday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Ikengamayor123: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
happy birthday to you my mentor
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by mastermaestro(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:

Don't be a praise singing cvnt face.

The poor will always have something ill to say of the wealthy. Poverty syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by firo08(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
This man continues living large without a verifiable source of income. All his companies apart from the school owned by his wife died ages ago
bad belly..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
mastermaestro:

The poor will always have something ill to say of the wealthy. Poverty syndrome.

grin grin grin That's all I can do to you right now grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
This man continues living large without a verifiable source of income. All his companies apart from the school owned by his wife died ages ago

how is he living large ?. stop talking from your anus. he has done well for the people of Edo
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
doughziay:
Esama's birthday was almost a state event in Edo until oshoimole came on board.

His birthday is of much importance to him than the well being of the common Edo citizen

He is still amassing wealth for himself at his age

I wish him well
R
what are you even saying ? you mean the slowpoke oshiomole that always pay visit to esama lmao. There's no year esama don't celebrate his bday, either in Benin or in Abuja. what did oshiomole do to better the lives of Edo people ? stop talking trash ,use the back door.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by MrDoGood(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
Must you comment?
Are you the owner of I.T.V and Radio?
You could have told us how you bought I.U.O
So, you're now the new owner of Kada entertainment and cinemas......
Since you bought all the above from him, he's still the owner of a tiles producing company at a place called upper in Benin city.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by doughziay: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

R
what are you even saying ? you mean the slowpoke oshiomole that always pay visit to esama lmao. There's no year esama don't celebrate his bday, either in Benin or in Abuja. what did oshiomole do to better the lives of Edo people ? stop talking trash ,use the back door.

indeed your shift in paradigm is towards the negative side.

You are entitled to your own opinion as no one forced you to type trash here.

use the door u came in with
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by sharaawy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
u b really goat....... na ur papa gt ITV abiii
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
sharaawy:
u b really goat....... na ur papa gt ITV abiii

....and ITV is profitable with such huge indebtedness in your delusion.You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:
Lol. Thats' the way we are being deceived in Nigeria. Symptoms of a Corrupt system.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrDoGood:

Must you comment?
Since you bought all the above from him, he's still the owner of a tiles producing company at a place called upper in Benin city.

With the way you think it is of little wonder why Benin still remains under-developed and erosion ravaged considering how the British empire met it in its glory.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by ihec(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
who else noticed de handshake on de 6th pix
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
The man is still looking fresh.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by armadeo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrDoGood:

Must you comment?

He owns one of the first private universities in this country. Indent know f now but back in he early 2000 school fees was upwards of 250k.

And the school was full. They dished out third class like pure water. Rich kids from rich homes who couldn't make jamb headed to igbenedion university.

The guy has dough. Forget

Only God knows how many houses he has in Benin + private radio and tv first in Edo state of not only.

Give him space

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Realhommie(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can see Ayiri Emami and Chief James Ibori...
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by oxonek: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Enigmatic Esama. Never ceases to awe me. Founder of Nigeria's first vehicle assembly plant, Midmotors, Nigeria's first private airline, Okada Air, , Nigeria's first Montessori curriculum Education facility,Igbinedion Education Centre, Nigeria's first soup kitchen that fed the have-nots F.O.C, Nigeria's first First Class medical facility, Igbinedion Hospital and Medical Research Centre...the University, TV station etc. Please forgive me if I sound a bit passionate: I just love this man and his vision, and bravery. If you remark that some of these institutions are not visible today, then think of Nigeria's frustrating investment environment including manpower deficiencies. Happy Birthday Chief!!

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
OK... Nw
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

We don read am
Any other better news
mumu why u dey like quote the whole post?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by free2ryhme: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
slowpoke why you dey fool your destiny

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

slowpoke why you dey fool yourself

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
doughziay:

indeed your shift in paradigm is towards the negative side.

You are entitled to your own opinion as no one forced you to type trash here.

use the door u came in with
u have no points so gerarahere
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by doughziay: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
paradigmshift:
u have no points so gerarahere

Lol

E pain am
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by MrDoGood(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:

With the way you think it is of little wonder why Benin still remains under-developed and erosion ravaged considering how the British empire met it in its glory.
I can see where yours has taken you to.
Congratulations � on your STAGNANCY
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by loverofgoodtins(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

R
If lucky did 1/2 of wat oshomole did in edo state..d state would ve bin far better than it is now.
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
doughziay:

Lol

E pain am
pain shit lmao , that's d word of a loser. try again next time..gerarahere
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
loverofgoodtins:

If lucky did 1/2 of wat oshomole did in edo state..d state would ve bin far better than it is now.

what did oshiomole do ?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
loverofgoodtins:

what did oshiomole do ?
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by nghealthcare: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
this man, so kind

I can't forget the day , Me and my friends was about going to school.
We waited for bus under the hot sun for like 20mins.
Not knowing this man (Esama) was observing us in his (Red Rolls Royce). he called us and said we should enter his car.
I adjusted my tie, shinning teeth.. was about to put my right leg inside the car. . . One

useless bus from nowhere just came out .

lool ..was so angry. grin

#YOLO

Francis...I catch u
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by nghealthcare: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
this man, so kind

I can't forget the day , Me and my friends was about going to school.
We waited for bus under the hot sun for like 20mins.
Not knowing this man (Esama) was observing us in his (Red Rolls Royce). he called us and said we should enter his car.
I adjusted my tie, shinning teeth.. was about to put my right leg inside the car. . . One useless bus from nowhere just came out .

lool ..was so angry. grin

#YOLO
Francis...I don catch u
So na u b ds!

Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=nghealthcare post=60501074][/quote] who's Francis?

#YOLO
Re: Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
1stCitizen:

I've read through the thread. My brother, there's no point arguing with these blind loyalists.

How can someone in this day and age be mentioning radio and TV station when we are talking about the meta-opulence these sycophants live in as a result of misappropriated public funds.

Chai I weep for this country. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak Hausa In A Week / Africa: Is It Time To Put An End To Traditional Wedding Rites? / Beautiful Photos From Alaafin Of Oyo's Naming Ceremony(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.