Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

"THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa (571 Views)

Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Search For Mr / Miss Dakkada 2021 Is Ongoing / A Nairalander Is Contesting For Mr. University Of Calabar, Get In Here And Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa by mrjerrfrac(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalanders.. about two weeks ago I solicited for votes for MR MODEL AFRICA competition which I'm contesting for. Few Nairalanders took their time to vote and I'm thankful and grateful for that. Notwithstanding, the votes from Nairalanders wasn't impressive enough because the thread got about 11,000 views but just about 20 nairalanders voted. cryall the same thanks for the few that voted..

I'm here again to seek for your help and supports as we are in the second stage of the competition which is the "THE STYLE UP CHALLANGE". Pls guys help a brother and a Nairalander with votes. All you need do is like my photo and comment "#MMA17 jerry" on @mrmodelafrica page on instagram or you can click on this link below and it will take you directly to instagram to vote. Thank you and God bless!

https://instagram.com/p/BZBTpinhJzU/

Re: "THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa by midehi2(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Choi
Re: "THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa by mrjerrfrac(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
tiha23:
training!!! training!!!training!!!
come design our future by training in one of the company programs and say no to unemployment
for further information contact the number on the signature
pls don't use my thread for ur adverts. This is something serious. Don't derail it pls. You can create ur own thread for this. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Musical/comedy Concert(abuja) / (click Quickly) If You Are In Abeokuta... (this Event Is A 'must' Attend) / Caucasian Shepherd For sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.