Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. (805 Views)

Read This Before Buying Your New Smartphone ! / New Smartphone. / Brand New Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Register on [url]ForteReg.com[/url] now, you are complacent, 6 months down the line you desire a brand new Smartphone & you don't have enough money, but [url]ForteReg.com[/url] would had been there for you if you had been a member.

This are the few sad realities of life, join ForteReg Community today, there are lots that can come handy when you least expected.

ForteReg have been helping people buy new Smartphones stress free.

Create your FREE account now...

Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
We have partnered with Slot, get us your proforma Invoice from Slot, any smartphone of your choice and we would finance it as long as you are eligible for financing.

Get details on [url]ForteReg.com[/url]

Or call: 08062577743

ForteReg Team.

Terms & and conditions apply.
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
[url]ForteReg.com[/url]
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
If you have signed up this morning, activated your account, send me (08062577743) your ForteReg membership number. A surprise awaits you.

[url]ForteReg.com[/url]
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2017
[url]ForteReg.com[/url]
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Good morning, welcome to [url]ForteReg.com[/url]

Create your free account today, save the IMEI of your smartphone, download our mobile App, this is about the only way we could help trace and recover your smartphone if it is stolen.

Team ForteReg.com
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Happy Sunday evening.

ForteReg gives you a window to trace and recover your smartphone if is is stolen, all you need do is to create a free account, save the IMEI of your Smartphone and leave the rest for ForteReg.

You can also earn a free smartphone and a Tablet and N10,000 which is for the replacement of your smartphone screen if it is broken. All you need do to get this is to upgrade your account to Advanced membership, talk to your friends, sign them on and you’ll already be on your way to get these freebies.

What are you waiting for?

Team [url]ForteReg.com[/url]
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good evening all
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Taiwo20(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
something went wrong while trying to register bla bla bla
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Taiwo20:
something went wrong while trying to register bla bla bla

Sorry for the inconveniences, it could be from your input especially the security code and date of birth(day/month/year) = 01/01/1980

We have checked and it is working perfectly.

Try again and if any difficulty, send your details including your phone number to helpdesk@fortereg.com , an account would be created for you with a default password and you’ll have to change the password to your preferred password.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Taiwo20(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Redstone:

Sorry for the inconveniences, it could be from your input especially the security code and date of birth(day/month/year) = 01/01/1980

We have checked and it is working perfectly.

Try again and if any difficulty, send your details including your phone number to helpdesk@fortereg.com , an account would be created for you with a default password and you’ll have to change the password to your preferred password.

Thank you.

would give it a try again
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Taiwo20:

would give it a try again

Hi Taiwo, your initial attempt at opening a ForteReg account was successful, please check your private email to activate the account via an activation link sent to your email address.

Thank you for your time, if you need further help, kindly send a mail to helpdesk@fortereg.com

Thanks for your time.

ForteReg Relationship Team.
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Taiwo20(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Redstone:

Hi Taiwo, your initial attempt at opening a ForteReg account was successful, please check your private email to activate the account via an activation link sent to your email address.

Thank you for your time, if you need further help, kindly send a mail to helpdesk@fortereg.com

Thanks for your time.

ForteReg Relationship Team.

A user with the same email address or phone number as yours already exists, please register with another email address and phone number
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your account is already created and you have activated it. You can dial *#06# on your phone to get the IMEI of your smartphone, save the same in your account.
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Smartphone. by Redstone(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Come on board now, don’t dull yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New XPS 13 9360 For Sale / Hp Probook 640 Core I5 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram For Sale At Affordable Price / Brand New Iphone 7 Plus 32GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.