Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. (10347 Views)

Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / 2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by positivetaught: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
To have peace is good but sometimes it's also good to established facts for posterity, it's highly unlikely for Igbo's to attack Hausa's first in jos over Biafra so what actually made the Hausa to attack or fight back the Igbo's in jos?,the plateau people should think deeply about the unfolding events in their dormain and act wisely because as I see it's, places like plateau, Benue,nasarawa n taraba with sizable Christian minority population n strong feelings for restructuring n resistance to northern domination are most likely to be skillfully n tactically sounded out in any dispute between the core north n any other part of the country to gauge their side of inclination so as to counteract them appropriately. when it comes to political manipulations the core north are not to be underrated or not giving a serious analytical thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by julietm123: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let the python wink, cry dance or whatever, e no concern you.mind your biz. We bear our burden.
omenka:
Here they go again. If the python winks at them now, they'd start crying to UN, Israel, USA, ICC and Timaya.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by julietm123: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Which elders are begging? When? Stop deceiving yasef. Kanu is hiding, where? It's a shame on the security force if they say Kanu is hiding. All this your headache over tthis matter, are you Igbo.? quote author=TimeManager post=60487644]Yet again Igbo elders have to clean up kanu's mess up north, appealing and dialogue for peace. The question is, aren't they fed up going from one state to another begging that the lives of the innocent Igbos whom kanu is putting at risks be safe.

So much for elders that appear unable to curtail the inordinate madness of their wayward children.
Why not banish the idiot & send him to exile. It's so easy for him to endanger others in different parts of the country since he has no investment he could show for his scam other than his ipob miscreants.

Why is kanu hiding?

Kiss the truth![/quote]
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by malton: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Guyman02:
My Berom neighbour is angry that Hausas who dont own the city of Jos are engaging the Igbos and even having the audacity to ask them to leave their 'area'.
While they dont support Nnamdi Kanu and his group and dont have any quarrel with Igbos resident in their State, they will not tolerate any iota of claim by any Hausa man to the ownership of Jos, Plateau State as that alone could lead to resumption of another crisis. Wahala dey o!

Cc: FriendNG. Come collect your sub for this thread.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by julietm123: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mind your biz Abeg.
TimeManager:
You forgot Netanyahu's phone number, aren't you jews any longer?

Kiss the truth!
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by julietm123: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dry comment.
Siddeek:
I didn't see Biafra Parliament number and that of North Korea. Why?
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by iamozipatrick(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
ExInferis:

So 80% of 40 million is enough to counter the votes of 140 million?

This ya arithmetic get as e be.

No wonder kogi is the most useless state: Dino, Bello, Audu...

U're a fool bro, I am simply agitating for regionalism.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by ExInferis(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
iamozipatrick:

U're a fool bro, I am simply agitating for regionalism.

You'll find regionalism stuck in-between your mother's fat cobweb'd ass.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by TimeManager(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
julietm123:
Mind your biz Abeg.
You've lost it..

Kiss the truth!
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by FriendNG: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
malton:

Cc: Friend.NG. Come collect your sub for this thread.

I have go through the thread since.

Every1 got his opinion. If the need arise we will tell you to leave and in KANU voice "there is nothing anybody can do about it.

The fact is Plateau state is a combination of different tribes and religion.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by michoim(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
iamozipatrick:
I still support Biafra sha, just let them go if u really want peace as u claim. How can 80% of Igbo vote for PDP yet u give them APC tell me where is the democracy?

Before u judge me am ebirra from kogi

You are not talking sense. Was the last election not conducted by PDP?
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by Adebayo4all: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
IPOB youths should be called to order. If they don't desist what happened to theme in Abia will be a child's play
mumu
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by Daddybright1986(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Biafra has 6 letters.Nigeria has 7 letters,Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by meneski(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
iamozipatrick:
I still support Biafra sha, just let them go if u really want peace as u claim. How can 80% of Igbo vote for PDP yet u give them APC tell me where is the democracy?

Before u judge me am ebirra from kogi
Nwa o.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by Joenyam(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Peace is priceless.

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. by bamite(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
ExInferis:

You'll find regionalism stuck in-between your mother's fat cobweb'd ass.
shocked shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Retrieve Stolen Presidential Mandate Says PDP / BREAKING: Nigerian Troops Arrest Sunday Igboho, 20 Others (Pictures) / APC Suffer Huge Loss As 2,000 Members Dump Party For PDP In Northern State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.