Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! (642 Views)

Kano State Uni Is Developing A Robot To Carry Out Domestic Chores / Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / Enugu state Uni students Fetches water from the VC office,and the Gov is mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! by prevailer247(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
For candidates that scored 180 and above in the 2017 jamb and chose ANSU as any uni choice you have less than 20 days to register for your screening excercise... visit sch web for more info>> coou.edu.ng
Re: Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! by Infamous(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
prevailer247:
For candidates that scored 180 and above in the 2017 jamb and chose ANSU as any uni choice you have less than 20 days to register for your screening excercise... visit sch web for more info>> coou.edu.ng
Hello,
The purchasing of screening forms will commence from 18th of September, according to the information on the School's website you shared.
As an aspirant, I have purchased the Direct Entry form from JAMB and will love to know the process involved for direct entry candidates to register at the school.
Will there be a test screening exercise?
If the answer is yes, I would love to get the question bank, if available.
I am assuming you are a student or that you are in close contact with the university.
Re: Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! by ekesoft(m): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Infamous:

Hello,
The purchasing of screening forms will commence from 18th of September, according to the information on the School's website you shared.
As an aspirant, I have purchased the Direct Entry form from JAMB and will love to know the process involved for direct entry candidates to register at the school.
Will there be a test screening exercise?
If the answer is yes, I would love to get the question bank, if available.
I am assuming you are a student or that you are in close contact with the university.
please what bank did yhu pay into.... is at their campus
Re: Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! by Infamous(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2017
ekesoft:
please what bank did yhu pay into.... is at their campus
The banks are at their campus.
Make no mistake, I haven't bought the forms. I merely stated that the post Utme screening forms would be on sale from 18th of September according to their website.
As ASUU has called off their strike, I guess things would kick off.
Re: Anambra State Uni Begins Admisn Screening! by ekesoft(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Infamous:

The banks are at their campus.
Make no mistake, I haven't bought the forms. I merely stated that the post Utme screening forms would be on sale from 18th of September according to their website.
As ASUU has called off their strike, I guess things would kick off.
thanx boss.... that means i will be off ro their campus as soon as possible.... cus 29 is the deadline for the purchase of the form

(1) (Reply)

AAU Post UTME Result Is Out / My Statistics Assignment: Someone Should Help Me Out / Microbiology/biochemistry Student Or Graduates, What Should Be Done??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.