Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB (802 Views)

Yoruba Man Cries About Ill Treatment By The Fulanis At Lagos Sea Port / ICC Concludes Preliminary Investigation Into Shiites Massacre and IPOB. / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by Topsi4ual(f): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
In a Democratic system, where the rule of law is meant to be supreme and every action, steps are supposed to be backed by the Constitution. If we say we are in a true Democratic regime, how can a President run a regional based administration, favouring just one region? Ruling over the North. Why not run an inclusive government? why not be president to all. For instance, in a family where the father has four children and out of the four children, he loves only one. What do you think will be the faith of others?..hatred of course...... Read more here.......

http://www.mytoridonland.com/news/abia-state-tension-nigerians-react-to-the-massacre-and-ill-treatment-of-ipob-members-videophotos/

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bubu has really turned democracy to domocrazy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
fakeprophet:
Bubu has really turned democracy to domocrazy

Man grow up

Its not about pmb

Its the hatred preached by Igbos

Above all let's preach peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Genocide
Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by fyneIjay(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up
Its not about pmb
Same Hatred Buhari preached before he eventually ascended the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by mazimee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up

Its not about pmb

The same hate speech Buhari has masters in ?
Y'all supporting this nonsense are not different from Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by greatermax77(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=60487546]

Man grow up

Its not about pmb

Above all let's preach peace[/quote

]
So Pmb that has been saying hate speech for long now has been killed.
Is the penalty for hate speech death?
Every tribe in this country hate igbo & u here talking of hate speech.
Hate actions & hate speech which should carry penalty?
Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by ZombieTAMER: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up

Its not about pmb

which hatred are you talking about
Seeing is believing

buhari Fulani army have been going about killing and terrorising innocent Civilians for no reason
which hate is greater
Those who said buhari came to kill igbos for the second time have been vindicated

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by ZombieTAMER: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
buhari called those who didn't vote for him 5%
While making it clear that they should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him.....

seeing is believing
For those of you making merry about the ill luck on the igbos today ... Let me remind you that Nigeria have done the same thing to us in the sixties...
We came out strong
This time we are coming out stronger than ever
The igbo spirit never dies

Take that to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up
Its not about pmb
Sarrki telling me to grow up, I have suffered

1 Like

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by chukuli(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up
Its not about pmb
u are a big fooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by fergie001: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Man grow up

Its not about pmb

I will not quote you again,but am trying to choose words not to insult your person or other monikers as well as your MOD-in-chief here who has been masturbating since 3 days.
That you will be celebrating the death of these people and even equating them to BH since 2days is unbelievable,even urging the miscreants to be decimated in some of your posts as TheCabal,etc....makes me wonder,know this and inform your MOD,
That winter is coming.......the same rain that gives sugarcane its sweetness also give bitterleaf its bitterness.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." (M.L.K)

My condolences to those who lost loved ones.
May God grant your families the fortitude to bear this loss.

God bless the S/E
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Tension: Nigerians React To The Massacre And Ill Treatment Of IPOB by zionmde: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
fergie001:

I will not quote you again,but am trying to choose words not to insult your person or other monikers as well as your MOD-in-chief here who has been masturbating since 3 days.
That you will be celebrating the death of these people and even equating them to BH since 2days is unbelievable,even urging the miscreants to be decimated in some of your posts as TheCabal,etc....makes me wonder,know this and inform your MOD,
That winter is coming.......the same rain that gives sugarcane its sweetness also give bitterleaf its bitterness.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." (M.L.K)

My condolences to those who lost loved ones.
May God grant your families the fortitude to bear this loss.

God bless the S/E
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless us all
dont mind that guy. I have never seen this level of hatred all my life. the only thing i was reading for 2 days has been kill them, deal with them, finish them and these guys are humans.
Our next generation may not carry up arms but they will hate the entity nigeria, the hatred for Hausa has been planted. The anthem would no more be heard in our schools, they will protest going for service, in as much as we need peace by all means, one day Igbos would have the chance of peacefully leaving nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Unrest: NLC Calls For Retraining Of Military Personnel...News / Buhari Approved N640Billion Oil Contract From Sickbed In London- SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye , Saraki , Faseyi And Others At 137th IPU Assembly In Russia - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.