Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) (23032 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) / President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by WotzupNG: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Below are pictures of President Museveni of Uganda being received by President Buhari at the State House in Abuja.

Pictures shared by Lauretta Onochie on twitter.

https://www.wotzup.ng/president-buhari-receives-president-museveni/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by WotzupNG: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by MrTechy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok we done see
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is he still alive undecided ?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Okay
I wish him long life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Africans and Old Leaders are 1&2

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by saintikechi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yes!!! He has come to tell the zoo president to stop killing innocent biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Flets: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
The message has to be conveyed in person. I hope his ears would work this time to enable him listen.

However, I strongly believe its already late for Nigeria..... too late. The deed is done unfortunately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by samyyoung1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
I hate Buhari . .....but u hate Nnamdi KANU more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Well, according to one man from the south east, our Buhari is dead. Thats his doppelganger from Sudan.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Pearlyakin(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Africa shall rise and be great again.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Museveni, see your life
grin

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Joel3(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
we are watching.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by hilroy: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari is alive and healthy.

One mumu called Cownu said he is dead but from the way things are going, it seems the albino bastard will die before the general

The imbecilic idiot had the audacity to call a democratic elected president fool and mad in front of the whole world

The bastard have the effontery to say he will tear up a country under the leadership of a retired general

The fool is dumb enough to publicly display his malnourished armed units and secret service

The nincompoop is so stupid that he violated every single bail conditions granted to him

The last time I heard of the bastard albino, I heard that he hasn't eaten for 3 days, and that he is crying blood now

Right now as I'm talking to you, pythons are dancing galala on the roof of his house

Operation python dance in full swing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Oloripelebe: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
this sudanese man... ntoor ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by wakaman: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sai baba,
Baba the lion, that owns a dancing python.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by EponOjuku: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
saintikechi:
Yes!!! He has come to tell the zoo president to stop killing innocent biafrans.

In your hopelessness and desperation for support from just anywhere, you fail to realize that Yoweri Museveni has an history of brutalizing the opposition.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
It dis not the booharry one(you know who)said is dead?

*Drops mic*
*backslides out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by EponOjuku: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
The message has to be conveyed in person. I hope his ears would work this time to enable him listen.

However, I strongly believe its already late for Nigeria..... too late. The deed is done unfortunately.

What it simply means is that in spite of the animal noises made by ipob and their supporters, it's of no consequence to the powers that be.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by kasheemawo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
this is not Buhari according to cownu
but when...................

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
All this online and internet warrior have start again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by ademusiwa3r: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by ElPadrino33: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ugandan president advice Buhari oh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by IamFranco: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mr Jibrin from Sudan, we sight you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
I wish him long life
Spotted
u are dancing in this thread too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by successincentiv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
He doesn't care what happens in the south east
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
drunkcow:
Spotted
u are dancing in this thread too

yea baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by three: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Before traveling out
Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by anyebedgreat: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
This guy in red cap is just everywhere around the presidency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) by BeYourOwnBoss: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
I really think Nigeria as a country don't want to move forward.

All other countries are growing above little things like tribes.

I have taken my time to watch many african president
and wat I have notice is that most of them put on Suit for their official duties and work..
Those countries have different ethinic groups, just like Nigeria. But just to make a multi ethinic country to work, you have to represent everyone and every tribe, i mean if our official language can be english, y can.t we have official dressing.

Look at Nigeria, every president that comes in , try every possible means to show that he is from his region first...

obasanjo
GEJ
PMB

Buhari have never represented any other region in terms of dressing than the Northern way of dressing,...

Before you start saying, it is nothing to worrry about, remember, tribe is just mostly dressing, food and language.

If Nigeria wants to conquer this foolishness that have been dragging us bacckward..hate

they should implement coporate dressing for every public holder in the federal level of government....the president inclusive...

Even mugabe wears suit all the time....to repesent all tribes in the country.....but our own...never....

once a child sees them, he will know , yes hes an hausa man, hes an igbo man, hes a yoruba man.....

The only way we can defect this hate going on in Nigeria, is through psychology, if not......

we will be going two step forward, ten step backward....

If you think nigeria should be were it is, just take a look at most independent industry....music, movies, etc

thry are all doing well, that is to show you nigerian have the spirit to excel but bad leaders and senior citizen keeps dragging us backwards....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency / Lai Mohammed: Secessionists Will Be First To Run Away When Problem Starts / Borno Lawmaker Kneeling Before Shettima - As Shared By Dan-Borno On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.