Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs (2686 Views)

Legit Online Paying Jobs, You Can Work From Home With Your Android Phone / Online Paying Site / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi room, Please am searching for an online jobs which pays well I know how to do the following works very well: data entry, Typing, Graphics designing, Photography, Desktop Publishing, e.t.c I Will give 15%
commission to d person for 3 consecutive months
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Afonjashapmouth: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Instantnaira.com
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by bennymark(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Michaelmercy:
Hi room, Please am searching for an online jobs which pays well I know how to do the following works very well: data entry, Typing, Graphics designing, Photography, Desktop Publishing, e.t.c I Will give 15%

go to upwork.com and make yourself some dollars, get a payoneer card and withdraw directly from ATM machines.

make sure you are very good at your selected skill. there is high competition

will be hard getting jobs as a beginner, maybe up to 2 months you won't get any, but ones your profile becomes strong, you will start rejecting low budget jobs
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
bennymark:

go to upwork.com and make yourself some dollars, get a payoneer card and withdraw directly from ATM machines.

make sure you are very good at your selected skill. there is high competition

will be hard getting jobs as a beginner, maybe up to 2 months you won't get any, but ones your profile becomes strong, you will start rejecting low budget jobs
Please enlighten me More about the program sir
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by vickertony(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Michaelmercy:
Try fiverr..com......read a thread on business section by Venzal
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
vickertony:
Try fiverr..com......read a thread on business section by Venzal
Pls explain more on this sir
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by vickertony(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Michaelmercy:

Pls explain more on this sir
go and search for venzal and beatzone readup there thread Boss, seach those usernames on nairaland, Goodluck.
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Instantnaira.com
Please Sir, how much did u make from d website in a month?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
vickertony:

go and search for venzal and beatzone readup there thread Boss, seach those usernames on nairaland, Goodluck.
Thanks bro .. I am in need of legit money..
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please Nairaland family, I need ur Help..
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Afonjashapmouth: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Michaelmercy:

Please Sir, how much did u make from d website in a month?

why did you ask sir? have you tried it?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Yes I have just started it , I just want to know the possibility of amount you gonna get in 1 month
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I have executed all d task dier, Dier is no new task on the List sir.
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by freshvybe(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:
Are u sure its legit sir?
yh
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by kolinton007: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:
that site is not legit, please don't waste your time on it.
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Afonjashapmouth: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:

I have executed all d task dier, Dier is no new task on the List sir.

Talk to site admin about your questions. They load task daily you have to be fast else you won't see it because it has limited numbers
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Afonjashapmouth: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
kolinton007:

that site is not legit, please don't waste your time on it.

Mumu..... I don't know why most of you are so dumb and fast at jumping into conclusion. I have made more than 10k on the site already. Btw I didn't even call you.
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
freshvybe:
yh
How much have u make on it bro? And pls show me a proof of payment. MY Balance dier now is 150 dollars which is the minimum to withdraw, dy said dy need 40 Referrals again
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:

Its not. Don't bother
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Annyta813:
Its not. Don't bother
Why did u say dat Miss?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by kolinton007: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mumu..... I don't know why most of you are so dumb and fast at jumping into conclusion. I have made more than 10k on the site already. Btw I didn't even call you.
I'm also working on that site. I've made up to $162 but can't withdraw it. please be mature, I see no reason why you're throwing tantrums.
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Talk to site admin about your questions. They load task daily you have to be fast else you won't see it because it has limited numbers
How will i talk to the Site admin?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
kolinton007:

I'm also working on that site. I've made up to $162 but can't withdraw it. please be mature, I see no reason why you're throwing tantrums.
Did u refer up to 40 people?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by kolinton007: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:

How much have u make on it bro? And pls show me a proof of payment. MY Balance dier now is 150 dollars which is the minimum to withdraw, dy said dy need 40 Referrals again
we're in the same boat,bro. I've made up to $162 but couldn't withdraw it. have you seen anybody that has been able to withdraw his/hers?
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michaelmercy:
Why did u say dat Miss?
Are u married ni? lol
Re: Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs by Michaelmercy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
kolinton007:

we're in the same boat,bro. I've made up to $162 but couldn't withdraw it. have you seen anybody that has been able to withdraw his/hers?
Wat about those people commenting it that feedback box? can it be fake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptitude Test By Brisin / Ptdf Result Is Out! / Konga.com Inventory Officer Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.