Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) (1572 Views)

Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by Trustworthiness: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
What exactly the IPOB guys digging? What is the relationship between seeking to have your biara state and attacking religion? The igbos are creating issues they will never be able to handle at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaIOOnjsfs
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by kollinz1234(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
@op, it is not the way you see it, these ppl have been wounded beyond human imagination they are only venting their anger on what they think will give them a voice
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by Tamass: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
If that truly happend then that's so bad..those boys need to be disciplined before they turn into something else
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by Trustworthiness: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
[sup][/sup]
kollinz1234:
@op, it is not the way you see it, these ppl have been wounded beyond human imagination they are only venting their anger on what they think will give them a voice

Why weren't they attack the government house and the state house of assembly for not supporting the breakawy of biafra? Is it the muslim mosque that prevented the Federal House of Representatives and Senate pass a bill to allow igbos to have their way?

Everybody in this country, especially the masses, have been wounded. So, that is not an excuse
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by marooh: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
One in a million destroy!

One mosques in ABA millions in north...

(UTUDM) u tink u r doin me
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by samskin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
marooh:
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by samskin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
marooh:

taaaaaah keep quiet there.... even for kaduna. if u try any nonsense here wey go play panda for ona. I swear Muslim in general think they can continue with all this their rubbish that stated 50years ago.every body they ready including me.make noise and u will understand the full meaning of war...... animals
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by popyea(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
samskin:

taaaaaah keep quiet there.... even for kaduna. if u try any nonsense here wey go play panda for ona. I swear Muslim in general think they can continue with all this their rubbish that stated 50years ago.every body they ready including me.make noise and u will understand the full meaning of war...... animals

Terrorist!
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by Siddeek: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
samskin:

Oh really? You will deal with them Kaduna. Like serious.
Re: IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) by Siddeek: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
samskin:

Oh really? You will deal with them Kaduna. Like serious. Don't pray any crisis to start in Kaduna cos be "samSKIN"

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Blow Up Bullion Vans Filled With Money In Broad Daylight, / Breaking:- Military Recovers Car Buried With The Occupants In Plateau Pond / Policeman shoots wife and her brother in a courtroom (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.