Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. (3728 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Trending Quotes By Top APC Chieftains - By Somto Onuchukwu / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by StarOfDavid(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
There are strong indications that Nnamdi Kanu and Somto Okonkwo may have be killed and taken away by the Nigerian army. The last video by somto okonkwo showed he was in the house by the time army came shooting and till this moment, neither he nor Kanu have been heard from.

At the moment, the Army is currently surrounding the home of Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer to restrict his movement and prevent him from taking any legal action...

The world must condemn the actions of the NA which violates our fundamental human rights and subverts our democracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60H_DogKBUo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by kingxsamz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by lordkush: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
tyrany spares no one.
it eventually come for all

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by IgboSubmarine: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
So they are going for the lawyer
This will end up in an ethnic war

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Somto Okwokwo is the head of BSS...stood with his leader till the end. Love that guy!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Pedekunle(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
"Propagandaring" grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Timbuktuo: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
StarOfDavid:

The world must condemn the actions of the NA and it actions which violates our rights and subverts our democracy

o

What actions of the FG should be condemned? Curtailing/attempting to curtail the activities of terrorists and law breakers? Wake up, mister. The government is doing exactly what it should do. Attempting to form another country and a parallel government is the actual attempt at subversion of democracy.

After handling Boko Haram with kid gloves before becoming what they are today, the Nigerian government is nipping this IPOB/Biafra nonsense in the bud. If Biafrans are fully convinced about their agitation I wish them well in their pursuit of it, however, you have no right to tell the Nigerian government to let you have your way. If you want your Biafra, go and take it from the Nigerian government.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Timbuktuo: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
Somto Okwokwo is the head of BSS...stood with his leader till the end. Love that guy!

Please, tell me you're not only paying lip service to this Biafra business. It would be a shame of Somto and co die in vain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by simultaneousboi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by StarOfDavid(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Please, tell me you're not only paying lip service to this Biafra business. It would be a shame of Somto and co die in vain.

Somto is not the head of BSS neither is he a member of BSS, he is only a member of the press team attached to Nnamdi Kanu...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by adenine02: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Kalapizim(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
No mazi cannot die, he still needs to rock kuje prison for maybe 40years grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by AWOisaCOWARD: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Timbuktuo:

What actions of the FG should be condemned? Curtailing/attempting to curtail the activities of terrorists and law breakers? Wake up, mister. The government is doing exactly what it should do. Attempting to form another country and a parallel government is the actual attempt at subversion of democracy.

After handling Boko Haram with kid gloves before becoming what they are today, the Nigerian government is nipping this IPOB/Biafra nonsense in the bud. If Biafrans are fully convinced about their agitation I wish them well in their pursuit of it, however, you have no right to tell the Nigerian government to let you have your way. If you want your Biafra, go and take it from the Nigerian government.

Buhari and Apc once vowed to form a parallel government if things didn't go their ways. Can you tell me the crime of the lawyer?. BOKO Haram you mentioned was never handled with kid gloves, in fact Boko Haram was peaceful when it was formed by Yusuf in 2002 under your Hero OBJ till 2009 when your untrained and uncivilized soldiers under Yaradua captured and killed him without trial and this barbaric act angered the group and they became what you have today. Is it not surprising that your military are still making the same mistake on NK?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Timbuktuo: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
StarOfDavid:

Somto is not the head of BSS neither is he a member of BSS, he is only a member of the press team attached to Nnamdi Kanu...

Seriously, I don't care who he is. I am neither saddened nor happy at his apparent demise. My own be say, if Kanu done die e no go good make this agitation follow am die. Na dat one go pain me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Timbuktuo: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Buhari and Apc once vowed to form a parallel government if things didn't go their ways. Can you tell me the crime of the lawyer?. BOKO Haram you mentioned was never handled with kid gloves, in fact Boko Haram was peaceful when it was formed by Yusuf in 2002 under your Hero OBJ till 2009 when your untrained and uncivilized soldiers under Yaradua captured and killed him without trial and this barbaric act angered the group and they became what you have today. Is it not surprising that your military are still making the same mistake on NK?.

The lawyer is an affiliate to a wanted man. If the government feels convinced the lawyer can reveal the whereabouts of Kanu, the government is well within their rights to lay siege upon him. Have they told him he has no rights?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by StarOfDavid(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Seriously, I don't care who he is. I am neither saddened nor happy at his apparent demise. My own be say, if Kanu done die e no go good make this agitation follow am die. Na dat one go pain me.

Claim down, Buhari doesn't know what he has done....Trust me Nigeria has lost the igbos forever

We are still trying hard to forget the pains of the genocide on us, the Igbos between 1967 -1970 !And now they have started again with their persecution and ethnic cleansing...

just watch as event will turn...let those who are celebrating celebrate...this is the same way they celebrated when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested only to find out that they only shot themselves on their foot.. All their persecution has only earn IPOB more supporters secretly...at least we all have agreed that our leaders are our enemy and we will start from them...

The struggle has just been elevated to another level.....Thank God the new generations are witnessing it now, this one is not been told to us, the war has been declared on us.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by vedaxcool(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pedekunle:
"Propagandaring" grin

Lies are all cownu zombies know grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Timbuktuo: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
StarOfDavid:

Claim down, Buhari doesn't know what he has done....Trust me Nigeria has lost the igbos forever

We are still trying hard to forget the pains of the genocide on us, the Igbos between 1967 -1970 !And now they have started again with their persecution and ethnic cleansing...

just watch as event will turn...let those who are celebrating celebrate...this is the same way they celebrated when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested only to find out that they only shot themselves on their foot.. All their persecution has only earn IPOB more supporters secretly...at least we all have agreed that our leaders are our enemy and we will start from them...

The struggle has just been elevated to another level.....Thank God the new generations are witnessing it now, this one is not been told to us, the war has been declared on us.

Lol. Who gives a fûck if the Igbos are lost forever? The build up to Kanu's first arrest revealed the true intentions of the Igbo nation. It was wildly assumed that your hatred of other tribes was a phenomenon attributable to only the lowlifes in your tribe but time showed it was a general Igbo thing. I am hated by Igbos because I'm Yoruba. No wahala. I have also decided to avoid you as much as is humanly possible.

The same way you walked into the genocide with both eyes closed is the same way you are walking into this round two. If the Igbo nation has decided to close their minds to reason, they have only themselves to blame. If you are really pained about the previous genocide, common sense should dictate that the causes of that one should be avoided or eliminated but alas, here we are.

Good luck to you and yours. But know this, should it happen that my services are required to exterminate members of a tribe who hate me on the basis of some misguide tribal delusion that me and members of my tribe are a threat to their existence, bros I will gladly offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by PehaKaso: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by PehaKaso: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Aniomadei2: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
StarOfDavid:
There are strong indications that Nnamdi Kanu and Somto Okonkwo may have be killed and taken away by the Nigerian army. The last video by somto okonkwo showed he was in the house by the time army came shooting and till this moment, neither he nor Kanu have been heard from.

At the moment, the Army is currently surrounding the home of Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer to restrict his movement and prevent him from taking any legal action...

The world must condemn the actions of the NA which violates our fundamental human rights and subverts our democracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60H_DogKBUo

FAKE VIDEO COVERAGE.....NDI ARA. JOBLESS BASTARDS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ipob should take the fight to Buhari and his immediate family including his kids
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by gbadexy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
I seriously doubt the nigerian army would be that reckless. Even the army chief would deny sending them on such errand.
I wonder why the government couldn't follow due process if they had to arrest him.
This government has been known to take unnecessary risk though with the attack and arrest of the Shia leader.
I shudder to think what would happen if the man dies of even natural cause in their custody because anybody can die anytime, more so an elderly that was shot at and most likely grieving his murdered children.
It's not in my place to question anyone's right to protest or agitate. The government too also has right to resist separation since it derives it's power from all units of the federation, but whatever step that should be taken should follow the rule of law.
I'm a strong advoadvocate of restructuring and regional autonomy in a federation though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by GavelSlam: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Grade D Nolllywood production.

If tear gas was used would any of those guys still be standing within the vicinity even 20 minutes later?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by willibounce1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just leave these useless ipods alone with their watery propaganda. If kanu has been killed what are his criminals ipods waiting for? I thought he told them to burn down the country once he is arrested? By the time they get the result of their mumu nollywood propaganda, it will hit them really hard. Kanu the coward should continue to play hide and seek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by ironheart(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
I tot the guy was chest beating before? look how he was running from pillar to post. even those other guys in the video where more composed compared to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by kabakaauu: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what TURKISH government said as Nnamdi Kanu gone missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABXd4w4-No

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by theNOISEmaker: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Timbuktuo:

if him die, other pigs dey na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by adelacuna(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Can this IPOB guys just pause for a minute and think with their brain, can't you see that this Kanu guy is not after your freedom,he is not a freedom fighter he wants you to idolize him and he was getting that until the swift intervention of the Nigerian Army, I pray that sense will fall on you guys very soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by msturE: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
That'll be good o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by MetaPhysical: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
I didn't know they have brown roofs in SE. This video is very revealing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Somto Okonkwo May Have Been Killed By Nigerian Army. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
RIP guys, may God forgive your sins and not send you to hell

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was An Ashawo Evidence Flashback VIDEO / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Gets New Appointment In Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.