Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts (1079 Views)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / New Method Scammers Use To Empty Bank Account Without Your ATM Card Or Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by iconceptsnig: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
A young man, Etuky Abasiono, who fell victim to scammers who now use a new method to wipe out money from people’s accounts, shared the story warned people.

He wrote:-

"A week ago, I boarded a bus at Obanikoro (Lagos) heading for Costain/Orile, highlighted at Ojuelegba, on getting past the traffic light, I became conscious of the fact that my phone was missing. I dialed my number and it kept ringing & ringing till it was switched off.

I kept faith and was hoping for a possible reunion but that was the biggest mistake of my life...Continue reading here http://www.nairaface.com/New-Method-Scammers-Use-To-Steal-Money-From-Peoples-Bank-Accounts/
Re: New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by deepwater(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
When you come down at orile or costain please let us know

2 Likes

Re: New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by chizzy161(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by seacoast(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
U must get that reunion ooo

(1) (Reply)

Surveillance System Designed To Keep An Eye On Every Activity Per Second / Does Ritual Really Worth Doing? / This Video Is Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.