Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor (1571 Views)

Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS and Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor house. Updates coming...
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
He talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by kalufelix(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Jungle Is Real
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by PehaKaso: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I expected it, but their actions amount to a waste of time.

Nairaland, the petition has already been submitted and received by the United Nations Organization's Secretary General.

#BiafraLivesMatter.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by PehaKaso: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Terkimbi01: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
na wa o
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by LadiIshola(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
A report is always reaching you people. I don't know how you do it though but you all seem to be pretty awesome at gullibility. Very commendable.... ..
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Xb4Real: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
InterestInteresting. This is what happens when a bunch of illiterates and war mongers preside over a democratic setting.
SHIT DEY SMELL
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by mrvitalis(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

Nairaland, the petition has already been submitted and received by the United Nations Organization's Secretary General.

#BiafraLivesMatter.

You have been desceived too long

If you think Un would waste one secound on that letter

Well I'm not surprised it's only people like you that can support Kanu ....I'm only suppressed you guys are this many
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by eunisam: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
God will surprise Nigeria on the Biafra issue.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by devindevin2000: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where is NBA on this issue? What is the crime of a lawyer? Even the most heinous killers have lawyers let alone freedom fighters. Shame on NBA and Nigerian lawyers

2 Likes

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by idupaul: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cacawa2:
He talks too much.

You really mean a lawyer talks too much ? Recieve sense jare
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by PehaKaso: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrvitalis:

You have been desceived too long

If you think Un would waste one secound on that letter

Well I'm not surprised it's only people like you that can support Kanu ....I'm only suppressed you guys are this many

I advise you to go and work on your grammatical abilities before you quote people who are obviously not on the same pedestal with you.

I would have gone ahead to teach you English Language, but when you subtituted "SURPRISED" with "SUPPRESSED", you showed you lack the intellectual abilities worthy of an engagement/discourse.

Go and learn English Language, boy.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

#BiafraLivesMatter.
And what can the UN do?
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

Self determination is not an absolute right as there is no clear cut definition of what constitutes a people. By UN standards, igbos don't even nearly qualify as a distinct people to be granted political independence. Your UN appeal is dead on arrival. Quote me when anything positive comes out of that
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by PehaKaso: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Self determination is not an absolute right as there is no clear cut definition of what constitutes a people. By UN standards, igbos don't even nearly qualify as a distinct people to be granted political independence. Your UN appeal is dead on arrival. Quote me when anything positive comes out of that

You are Hausa, but I am Izon. Are you and I of the same people? Capital NO.

Hausas and the Izon people have nothing in common. You hit your head on the ground, on my part, I sing to the glory of God.

You behead people at the slightest provocation, but my people taught me to tolerate other people's opinions.

I can go on and on, enumerating the glaring differences between your people and mine.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time for that.

You and your people are completely different from me and my people.

1 Like

Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

You are Hausa, but I am Izon. Are you and I of the same people? Capital NO.

Hausas and the Izon people have nothing in common. You hit your head on the ground, on my part, I sing to the glory of God.

You behead people at the slightest provocation, but my people taught me to tolerate other people's opinions.

I can go on and on, enumerating the glaring differences between your people and mine.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time for that.

You and your people are completely different from me and my people.
Totally off point. What has your ethnicity or mine got to do with the UN and procedures for self determination?
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by mrvitalis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

I advise you to go and work on your grammatical abilities before you quote people who are obviously not on the same pedestal with you.

I would have gone ahead to teach you English Language, but when you subtituted "SURPRISED" with "SUPPRESSED", you showed you lack the intellectual abilities worthy of an engagement/discourse.

Go and learn English Language, boy.
Do you know I what auto correct is ??
Re: Reports Reaching Us Now Is DSS & Army Lay Siege At Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor by Crystolexy: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just Imagine

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! International Community Rejects Buhari Tagging IPOB As Terrorist Org. / This Is How Germany Reacts To Unreasonable Fuel Price Hike By Government. / El-rufai Opens Adams Oshiomole's Campaign Organisation Office In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.