Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) (2110 Views)

Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Nigerian Lady Known As Okibe Olivia Accused Her Ex-boyfriend A Cultists Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by 042report: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
After 042report Nigeria and Yabaleft Reported earlier today That Enugu Lady, Okibe Olivia called out her ex-boyfriend on Facebook, cursing him with all passion!
We Now decided to dig deep on this matter to know the main truth.
And Found Out It Was A Total BlackMail.

Monday Ani Fb Profile

E-Money Writes;

Actually I don't have time to come here to reply this frustrated fools seeking attention on Facebook. But I don't just like her to be fooling her friends and other innocent young girls. This is why I am trying to reveal the real identity of that phone number (08066882331). His Facebook name is Monday Ani; that is her evil partner; she have partnered with this fool called Monday Ani to blackmail me again. But one thing she failed to know is that am technically smarter than her entire generation.
Continue fooling yourself, Facebook frustrated strumpet. I can never in my life dia your number, not even talk more of calling you. Over my dead body. I can't even save your phone number in my phone book; tifiakwa.
For those of you girls following her, she will soon damage your own images the same way she did to herself; you people should continue following the most rejected and frustrated prostitude of our time.
As for you Monday Ani, I have found your profile; so be ready to impersonate my name as you have been answering peoples call telling them that your Electronic Money, continue you hear. But bear it in mind that you have bought market for yourself because of a chip ashawo that I just tried to help.
As for you dirty Olivia Okibe, am done with you; I don't go backward, I only move forward. I can never in my life have anything to with you again. I am not stupid like you and your team. Let me continue my project because your not part of my problem... Good luck to you in your foolish hotel to hotel business. Rejected and frustrated strumpet.

We Searched the number on Truecaller and Contacted Mr Monday on phone Which all confirmed this was a Total blackmail.

http://www.042report.com/2017/09/e-money-exposes-miss-olivia-okibe-and.html

Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by IamAirforce1: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Useless and frustrated foools .

I don't blame guys who don't help people .. it is because of rogues like these .

Imagine after helping someone , all they could pay you back with is blackmail.

E no go better for una

But this news isn't about E-money sha.
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Woooah!

This really sucks that after u helped them, they will still have the balls to blackmail you.SMH
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
ok o
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
okay
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by eezeribe(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Useless and frustrated foools .

I don't blame guys who don't help people .. it is because of rogues like these .

Imagine after helping someone , all they could pay you back with is blackmail.

E no go better for una
Amen
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by Kimkardashain(f): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmmm......yeye dey smell. anyway.trust animals more dan humans.

#drained_humans
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by IamAirforce1: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by EmyLeo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
too bad, why are some people full of evil sha..

##more blessing E-Money,

1 Like

Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by 042report: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by twisteddaNy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
how are you sure its E-money who that said all this? where's the actual proof
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by MustiizRaja(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
see as Emoney dey para like aboki wey loose one of him cow
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by Kingblingz(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2017
The only thing that caught my attention ELECTRONIC MONEY...
Re: E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) by rodrirodri(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
This one nah jonsing news.... money is far more inteligent to say somthing like this........

(1) (Reply)

Swazi Lady Shatters Twitter With This Picture In The Trending #bigbreasttwitter / Star Actress, Ini Edo Shares New Hot Photos, Fans Reacts / Bbnaija2019: Don Jazzy Hilariously Reacts As Ella Crush Over Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.