Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng (1771 Views)

Finidi George Makes Laliga African All-time Best Eleven / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng by truegossip(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
French Football Website, L'equippe has picked its best player in each position in the Premier League and this might not go down well with Manchester United fans.

Premier League most expensive player has been relegated to the bench as Kante is being picked ahead of his fellow French counterpart. Kante who outshone Pogba on two occasions when Chelsea and Manchester United met last season won the PFA player of the year following a successful season with Chelsea.

Man United fans would argue Pogba is better irrespective of league position, but the French website does not think otherwise.

See Full List

Do you agree?

SOURCE: http://truegossip.ng/pogba-bench-lequippe-premier-league-best-eleven-man-united-fans-might-not-like/

Re: Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng by omokab: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is likely they are sleeping when naming the Epl players. I thought it was last season players of the year they meant until I saw mendy,coutiho and auriel. Please, I may ask how many match coutiho has played this season? Kante is a good player I like but all the four matches played this season has been for pogba except for hatred. Saying pogba is on bench for the four matches possibly including champions league is a complete nonsense. Telling me that lukaku, the highest goal scorer does not make the list is another stupid post. How many matches hazard has played this season? Hazard is far better than lukkaku but not suppose to be on the list.lukaku is also better than harry kane so far this season.
Re: Pogba On The Bench! L'equippe Premier League Best Eleven - Truegossip.ng by danolorunmo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Liverpool football club are back to the champions league where they will compete against the best of the best. They currently have an arsenal of some of the best players in the premier league such as Phillipe Countinho, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Mohammed Salah, Emre Can, etc. However, in recent years, Liverpool have performed credibly well against top teams in Europe but always seem so duffer against the weaker ones. Take for example, last two seasons during the Europa League, they performed a remarkable comeback against Borussia Dortmund, one that was totally unbelievable.

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/liverpool-can-win-champions-league-if.html

(1) (Reply)

US Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Niger / Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide(Video of the Hanging) / Victor Moses Trains With Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.