Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics (2183 Views)

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / APC Parallel Excos Plan Mass Defection / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Allegations of attacks on IPOB members by the Nigerian army have continued to grow - The alleged attack on Nnamdi Kanu's compound in Abia state has gained a lot of attention - It has been reported that members of the IPOB in USA have decided to hold a rally at the United Nations In a statement sent to NAIJ.com on Thursday evening, September 14, Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said the soldiers forcefully gained entrance into his client's house after shooting for about 40 minutes. He said the entrance gate of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader’s residence was broken-down and forced open. Following the alleged invasion, a video surfaced showing people allegedly killed by the Nigerian army. As the reports continue to spread, IPOB members in the United States have resolved to hold a rally to let the world know what is happening in Nigeria. READ ALSO: Suspected IPOB members attack police station in Abia state In a message posted on the Radio Biafra London Facebook page, they said they were protesting the alleged attack on the life of Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian government at his home in Afala Ibeku, Ibeku, Abia state. Below is the statement in part: IPOB:USA!!! Rally at United Nations in New York USA!! On: September 09/19/17 TIME: 12pm VENUE: 47th Street and 1st Avenue, New York (NY). Close to United Nations!!! Come with your family and friends

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4qgijanc4gl.f1baaf53.jpg [/img]

Meanwhile, the Nigerian army has said its operations in Abia state would continue because its men are yet to receive any order from the general officer commanding the 82 division. PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV This is against claims that the governor of the state, Okezie Ikpeazu, has declared that the soldiers would leave the streets of Abia on Friday, September 15. A statement by Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman, the director of army public relations, confirmed that the soldiers are not prepared to leave the state Read more: https://www.naij.com/1125392-pro-biafra-supporters-plan-mass-protest-un-headquarters-september-19.html

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Tamass: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let's see how things go from now on smiley
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:
Let's see how things go from now on smiley

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Stranger101: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is getting interesting..wish them luck

While our Igbo brothers are still fighting, if you are an afonja like me..
BTW
Check my signature for an opportunity to earn regular passive income by daily by logging , posting comments and posting topics on a platform without talking to anyone..
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am beginning to suspect that IPOB is well structured ...they are continually drawing red herrings...making the govt suffer huge disrepute...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't think Kanu is the leader of this movement.... Nah..he is more like a front... and the govt is falling for the front.

Stranger101:
This is getting interesting

10 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:
I am beginning to suspect that IPOB is well structured ...they are continually drawing red herrings...making the govt suffer huge disrepute...

I hope you intend to go there as Biafrans not Nigerians, because IPOB has been declared a terror group.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by obonujoker(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please lets all stop these... and let's find a way to move forward.... Everyone in Nigeria suffers what the igbos are complaining of.... our problem is that we allow ourselves to be used by these devilish politicians whom are the architects of all these troubles...

Let's remember how far we have come together...
Let's remember our marriages, our families, our friends...

More importantly lets remember the words of the most significant and greatest man that ever lived....

"Love your neighbors, as you loved yourself"...
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
you need access to dhq to tell em this sermon... it is quite unfortunate.

obonujoker:
Please lets all stop these... and let's find a way to move forward.... Everyone in Nigeria suffers what the igbos are complaining of.... our problem is that we allow ourselves to be used by these devilish politicians whom are the architects of all these troubles...

Let's remember how far we have come together...
Let's remember our marriages, our families, our friends...

More importantly lets remember the words of the most significant and greatest man that ever lived....

"Love your neighbors, as you loved yourself"...
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by willibounce1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol..i remember a thread saying some ipod criminals will be visiting Trump at the white house on the biafrau.d issue. I have not heard anything concerning the visit since August oo. Ipods never chichumchin

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by menstrualpad: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
all sane people are worried but idiats like you will sit down dipping hand in your mother's skunky soup and be typing nonsense online. True Nigerians are worried.

willibounce1:
lol..i remember a thread saying some ipod criminals will be visiting Trump at the white house on the biafrau.d issue. I have not heard anything concerning the visit since August oo. Ipods never chichumchin

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by willibounce1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:
all sane people are worried but idiats like you will sit down dipping hand in your mother's skunky soup and be typing nonsense online. True Nigerians are worried.

Which Nigerians are worried. Worried about criminals who have decided to cause chaos in the their land so as to steal and loot people's shops? Even your SE governors like okorocha has said ipods are criminals. How can I be worried about criminals who should be in jail. Why are you so scared? Isn't it Biafra or death anymore? it is only lazy and daft ipod criminals that will be worried about being sent into extinction. It is not too late to use your heads. You can either use your brain or continue to shout UN, Trump, Putin endlessly while you waste your lives.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by ifeccco: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
I see a future when all these slavish afonjas would be trooping in into biafra land to enjoy freedom due to the kind of oppression they would be receiving by then....but ipob will be lik "we are checking our population"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by maydipsymedia: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
MASS BURIAL FALL ON THEM ALL. grin [code][/code]negative igbos [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Okwyjesus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
menstrualpad:

What this govt failed to understand is that this guys have very intelligent Igbos overseas plotting their plans. I was shocked when l saw one very learned man in Canada as a die hard IPOD. I was really surprise they have such a learned people in their camp. A smart young man with PHD.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
I tell you, you no gree
Them tell you, you no hear!
Your mother tell you, you no gree
I warn you, you no hear!
For this street wey we dey,Ndi ogbe no dey play,
Ha ga ako kwa your way, Nwanne lehh!

When the time is right,My brother (eh)...
Telli Person
Dem no dey Telli Person
When your eyes go clear o...
Telli Person Dem no dey Telli Person
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

I hope you intend to go there as Biafrans not Nigerians, because IPOB has been declared a terror group.
by who ? By some illiterates who don't know the difference between secessionist group and terrorist group. Keep displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by julietm123: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Terror group indeed. Only in Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen were declared terrorists internationally, how come they still move about freely in Nigeria and still kill.
TheCabal:

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2017
julietm123:
Terror group indeed. Only in Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen were declared terrorists internationally, how come they still move about freely in Nigeria and still kill.

So we should let you move about freely to kill?
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2017
wizzyrich:
Keep displaying your ignorance.

You must be blind..
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by CrtlAltDel: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2017
Okwyjesus:

What this govt failed to understand is that this guys have very intelligent Igbos overseas plotting their plans. I was shocked when l saw one very learned man in Canada as a die hard IPOD. I was really surprise they have such a learned people in their camp. A smart young man with PHD.
JESU!!!….. You mean PHD holders like the ones below grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5964010_fbimg15054041253832605_jpege5d7f8b20ed72894b478fc7faf4d1c03

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Kazim88: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2017
menstrualpad:
I don't think Kanu is the leader of this movement.... Nah..he is more like a front... and the govt is falling for the front.

You are right... he is the bait ...

The Government in trying to get him expose her self to vulnerability.
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Okwyjesus(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

JESU!!!….. You mean PHD holders like the ones below grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5964010_fbimg15054041253832605_jpege5d7f8b20ed72894b478fc7faf4d1c03

Look for fellow jambite to exchange words with dear. You have your level in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by CrtlAltDel: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Okwyjesus:

[s]Look for fellow jambite to exchange words with dear. You have your level in Nairaland[/s].
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5971076_img20170911210833906_jpegc5b007d3d2050d759e01074c8ae3d0bf

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Okwyjesus(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5971076_img20170911210833906_jpegc5b007d3d2050d759e01074c8ae3d0bf

I took time to go through your post and it's clear where you belong. I will advice you to do the same.to mind and you will allaign yourself to where you really belongs and who exchange words with.
Good Night!

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by CrtlAltDel: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Okwyjesus:

[s]I took time to go through your post and it's clear where you belong. I will advice you to do the same.to mind and you will allaign yourself to where you really belongs and who exchange words with.
Good Night[/s]!
Ok… oga Ipob psychologist PHD holder…. Go advice your kinsmen who need it more or better still open a thread where you can offer it to mofos who need it… Anufia. Btw… .it is morning wake up you drunkard grin grin cheesy
Re: Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics by Toketimt: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
and what will this change? Rubbish. Next.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Is Finished Politically / List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay 30000 Minimum Wage / Breaking: Court Sacks Taraba APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.