Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2100 Views)

Help: Google Adsense Page Level Enforcement: Content Enables Dishonesty / Help: Google Is Not Crawling My Blog / Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically by Tittusstar22(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
I blog at wazobiatvnews.com and i notice each time i post something new it never gets crawled or indexed unless i use (The Fetch as Google tool) to manually submit my links to be fetched.

although someone has been using the blog before handing it over to me. i've verified ownership of the blog on webmaster tools and pasted the meta tags on my blog <head> tag which was confirmed successful. pls experts help out, i want my post crawled automatically
Re: Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically by dammy13(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tittusstar22:
I blog at wazobiatvnews.com and i notice each time i post something new it never gets crawled or indexed unless i use (The Fetch as Google tool) to manually submit my links to be fetched.

although someone has been using the blog before handing it over to me. i've verified ownership of the blog on webmaster tools and pasted the meta tags on my blog <head> tag which was confirmed successful. pls experts help out, i want my post crawled automatically

Its the template. Go change it
Re: Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically by Tittusstar22(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
dammy13:

thank you' boss. can you recommend any good template
Re: Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically by iamleumas: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
dammy13:

Your conclusion is invalid bro. There are many factors that can lead to that aside template.

(1) (Reply)

... / Visit This Blog For Soccer Predictions / Webmaster Made Almost $2M From his Online Forums In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.