Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! (501 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by Hardeysolution(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just wonder. What's the problem with the Igbos. I don't want to say Igbos because majority of them aren't in support. Now, many of the supporters or better still, haters of this present govt continue to ask, how about Fulani herdsmen, how about arewa youths? Hummm. Don't you see the approach towards solving the arewa youths initiation of war and that of the Fulani herdsmen. Whether you like it or not, a sensible govt Wouldnt for any reason arrest people who have not been charged to court and narrowly withdrawn their statements, even lawyers have no say. Now to the Fulani herdsmen, these are people who could even kill their children cos of their cows, we all understand. Now they've been called to a meeting, when you are in the south, behave like a southerner. How many times did we hear them go around looking for how to make abia state a cattle ranch or Rivers? Aren't the Igbos or the Igbos aware of the end of senseless wars. Let us not forget that they have been like this from 1960. Can't our Igbos counterpart just calm down and embrace peace. As a matter of fact, the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group was done by a son of the soil. Now, Nnamdi kanu is petitioning UK, EU and others, after starting the war? Can you see how useless it is? His family members abroad tuning to channels television to see how the market is for the husband. Don't you get it? Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are too small for the black policemen not to talk of the army. Whether you like it or not, Igbos are threat to the national security and they should be treated as such. Why was Jonathan at rest and no agitation? Let's all know that Boko Haram, and the recent terrorist group are all ideas, plans and handiwork of mischievous politicians.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist!

Words of a Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by Vutseck(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Says who ?....the ZOO army... loolz

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by wakaman: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
The fg should put a bounty on him and his followers,
Open season on Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by Hardeysolution(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where were they when Mazi nnamdi kanu was saying the following?
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu. " If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu. "Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu. "If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu. " It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu. "From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes) " If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu. "Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu. "I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu. He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action. We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by BALLOSKI: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's a terrorist group.
Those saying herdsmen should be labelled as such as insane. They should show us the leader of those herdsmen killing or their operation base.
Are the herdsmen saying nigeria should fall? Have they prevented any military exercise? They're criminals who attack and run; they do not stay in one place , so they're always moving.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by BALLOSKI: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Where were they when Mazi nnamdi kanu was saying the following?
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head"Nnamdi Kanu. " If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu. "Its either Biafra or death" Nnamdi Kanu. "If they don't give us a date for referendum, there will be no election in Anambra or any part of Biafra land" Nnamdi Kanu. " It is clear that the only language the zoo called Nigeria understands is war and death and we are ready for war" Nnamdi Kanu. "From today forward, I put the protection of Biafra land in the hands of the Biafra Security Services" Nnamdi Kanu.(no wonder ipob started collecting Taxes) " If the zoo Army enters Biafra land, they will die" Nnamdi Kanu. "Buhari is a mad man" Nnamdi Kanu. "I call on all Igbo's who have the know how to manufacture bombs, arms and ammunitions to come forward, we need to take this war to the zoo ( via Biafra radio). Nnamdi Kanu. He publicly made the above statements and even more, some of us didn't think he went too far, nor caution him or publicly denounce what he is doing, but now, tongues are quick to wag in condemnation of the Nigerian Army's action. We pray God's wrath, come down hard on all the enemies of peace and their sponsors plus supporters.
they are too quick to forget. The useless boy is now begging for peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist! by Marcelo290(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hardeysolution:
I just wonder. What's the problem with the Igbos. I don't want to say Igbos because majority of them aren't in support. Now, many of the supporters or better still, haters of this present govt continue to ask, how about Fulani herdsmen, how about arewa youths? Hummm. Don't you see the approach towards solving the arewa youths initiation of war and that of the Fulani herdsmen. Whether you like it or not, a sensible govt Wouldnt for any reason arrest people who have not been charged to court and narrowly withdrawn their statements, even lawyers have no say. Now to the Fulani herdsmen, these are people who could even kill their children cos of their cows, we all understand. Now they've been called to a meeting, when you are in the south, behave like a southerner. How many times did we hear them go around looking for how to make abia state a cattle ranch or Rivers? Aren't the Igbos or the Igbos aware of the end of senseless wars. Let us not forget that they have been like this from 1960. Can't our Igbos counterpart just calm down and embrace peace. As a matter of fact, the declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group was done by a son of the soil. Now, Nnamdi kanu is petitioning UK, EU and others, after starting the war? Can you see how useless it is? His family members abroad tuning to channels television to see how the market is for the husband. Don't you get it? Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters are too small for the black policemen not to talk of the army. Whether you like it or not, Igbos are threat to the national security and they should be treated as such. Why was Jonathan at rest and no agitation? Let's all know that Boko Haram, and the recent terrorist group are all ideas, plans and handiwork of mischievous politicians.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist!

Words of a Nigerian
This is the most stupid thread I've seen on NL today among others. See how you exonerated the actions of Fulani herdsmen, besides the person you call Son of the soil is from Benue state, learn to verify information atleast, you ended up sounding dumb in a quest to sound otherwise, my signature is for your type blinded hate.

(1) (Reply)

18 Terrorists Killed As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest - Pics / Federal Government To Commence Work On 41 Damaged Roads Across Nigeria / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [23 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.