Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Introduction To Web Designing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introduction To Web Designing (488 Views)

What Does This Mean To Web Developers / Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing / Best Web Designing And Digital Marketing Company In Ghaziabad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Web Designing by Africanpoint(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
I decide we should take a closer look at the basics of web concept. Web designing is basically the act of designing a static website using visual studio and softwares like Adobe PhotoShop , Dreamweaver And Coding Languages e.g HTML, CSS.

Web designing is that part of the web page that deals with the presentation of a web page, how it looks, colors , images etc.

A web designer (some who design static website) is concern with four(4) main aspect of the web when designing a website.

* Accessibility - A website must at all times by accessible , a good web designer should know how to create easy to navigate and user friendly website .

* Usability - A website should be useful in every aspect,don't design a website that will not be useful to anyone. Usability of a website also means the ability of a website to be easy and simple to use

* Responsiveness - A website should be responsive,fast,has great color combo, clean codes etc. A responsive website should not be displaying an error code,or take hours before it loads, it should respond readily.You should focus your UI(Users Interface) And Designing skills the most in this aspect.

* Compatibility - Ever get frustrated because a webpage refuse to load on your low end browser, that is as a result of a bad work by a sloppy web designer. A web designer should know how to make a web page compatible both on Low end Browsers and Devices. A website must be compatible with all device screen types i.e a website must be able to be accessed from any type of devices be it desktop,laptop,tablet,iPhone etc.

Having discuss the major aspect of a webpage lets now move to the languages used in designing a website.

Like i said earlier, we use HTML and CSS as the main language in static web page designing.

HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language is the beginning for every web designer and the beginning of all web pages. HTML is the backbone of every webpage and is responsible for all the layouts and structures embedded in webpage. HTML is responsible for all the tables,links,images,formatted text etc..

CSS - Cascading Style Sheet is the main styling language used for designing, add colors to text,padding,margin,backgrounds in web designing.

This Infograph Will Shade More Light

Keep Reading Introduction To Web Designing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Web Designing by finnestdope(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
I will love to learn web designing.

Bring it on bruh
Re: Introduction To Web Designing by chicoMX(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Africanpoint:
I decide we should take a closer look at the basics of web concept. Web designing is basically the act of designing a static website using visual studio and softwares like Adobe PhotoShop , Dreamweaver And Coding Languages e.g HTML, CSS.

Web designing is that part of the web page that deals with the presentation of a web page, how it looks, colors , images etc.

A web designer (some who design static website) is concern with four(4) main aspect of the web when designing a website.

* Accessibility - A website must at all times by accessible , a good web designer should know how to create easy to navigate and user friendly website .

* Usability - A website should be useful in every aspect,don't design a website that will not be useful to anyone. Usability of a website also means the ability of a website to be easy and simple to use

* Responsiveness - A website should be responsive,fast,has great color combo, clean codes etc. A responsive website should not be displaying an error code,or take hours before it loads, it should respond readily.You should focus your UI(Users Interface) And Designing skills the most in this aspect.

* Compatibility - Ever get frustrated because a webpage refuse to load on your low end browser, that is as a result of a bad work by a sloppy web designer. A web designer should know how to make a web page compatible both on Low end Browsers and Devices. A website must be compatible with all device screen types i.e a website must be able to be accessed from any type of devices be it desktop,laptop,tablet,iPhone etc.

Having discuss the major aspect of a webpage lets now move to the languages used in designing a website.

Like i said earlier, we use HTML and CSS as the main language in static web page designing.

HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language is the beginning for every web designer and the beginning of all web pages. HTML is the backbone of every webpage and is responsible for all the layouts and structures embedded in webpage. HTML is responsible for all the tables,links,images,formatted text etc..

CSS - Cascading Style Sheet is the main styling language used for designing, add colors to text,padding,margin,backgrounds in web designing.

This Infograph Will Shade More Light

Keep Reading Introduction To Web Designing

Where can I learn web designing, and how much would it cost me?

(1) (Reply)

Cash Out To Any Local Bank, After Making 5 Dollah. Read Below / How To Get .tk .ga Domain For Free On Freenom / Pls!! Need Your Advice On Facebook Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.