Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman (760 Views)

Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna / 15-year-old South African Boy Shares After S*x Photo With His 14-year-old Girlfr / 5 Bizzare Things Ladies Do After S*x To Avoid Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman by Ekijazzy: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
A Zimbabwean woman, Patience Ndlovum from Bulawayo, claims her brother died because he slept with a married woman.

According to report, Patience Ndlovu revealed that her brother Ndodana’s testicles swelled up like a balloon before they exploded and he died in the process.
“I used to hear that men fence their women but I did not believe that it was actually possible. My brother died complaining that he was experiencing pain on his privates and he briefly highlighted that he might have slept with a fenced woman but he did not know who exactly as he had many s*xual partners. When they exploded that was the end of him,” said Patience.

However, there is one man who is said to have been calling Ndodana telling him to stay away from his wife as there would be deadly consequences if he continued with the affair.

As stated by one of the neighbours to the late, Ndodana had been in a relationship with the named woman and some people in the area suggested that he had fathered her two children.

It is reported that despite all these warnings Ncube continued to enjoy the forbidden fruit that was not his own.

In her defence, the woman said neighbours wanted to destroy her marriage because they were jealous of her beautiful home.

“Who told you this? My children are now being dragged into this issue, it’s very sad that my neighbours want to see my children fatherless. I did not have an affair with him. He was a family friend,“ she said.
more at blissvira.com
Re: Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman by Only1mi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Toh
Re: Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman by MeanCliFF(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Explosion scene photos!!

angry
Re: Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman by olureignforever: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pinshure of exploded testicles
Re: Shocking Mans Testicles Explode After s*x With Married Woman by greatmarshall(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
hhmm

(1) (Reply)

This Is D Pix Of A Corper Dat Said He N His Gang Will Kill Me Wen I Come To Lago / The Disadvantages Of Using Polluted Water In The Home / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.