Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Which Of The Results Should We Upload? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Results Should We Upload? (511 Views)

See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / Finally Jamb Have Release The Results / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Results Should We Upload? by boxymccoy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls, I need your advice...... I have somebody that wants to study law in university of Ibadan but couldn't make maths in Waec, but passed all the remaining papers with distinctions in some. Her Neco result was released yesterday and she passed all her papers ( except economics) at credit level . We are in dilemma as to which of the result should she upload. Will university of Ibadan admit into Law department without mathematics?, Will she stand a chance of securing admission with credit passes in NECO knowing fully well how competitive Law is? or can we combine the two results?

Pls I need your advice

thanks in anticipation
Re: Which Of The Results Should We Upload? by Jacktheripper: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
boxymccoy:
Pls, I need your advice...... I have somebody that wants to study law in university of Ibadan but couldn't make maths in Waec, but passed all the remaining papers with distinctions in some. Her Neco result was released yesterday and she passed all her papers ( except economics) at credit level . We are in dilemma as to which of the result should she upload. Will university of Ibadan admit into Law department without mathematics?, Will she stand a chance of securing admission with credit passes in NECO knowing fully well how competitive Law is? or can we combine the two results?

Pls I need your advice

thanks in anticipation

Let her use the neco results since the admission process is now post utme just have your credits in required subjects

(1) (Reply)

9 Things International Student Must Know About The UK. / Help Us With jamb Regularization Issues / Ui Postgraduate Date For 2017 Ept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.