Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. (1522 Views)

Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. by Rick9(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi guys I came across this

9mobile Special Data Gives 1GB for N200 and 5GB for N1000

9mobile has successfully introduced a new data plan on their network and is called "Special offer". This data plan is mainly for those who prefer high volume of data at an affordable rate.

Sometime ago, 9mobile unleashed the data in the time of Ramadan Kareem - Muslims Celebration day, in order to celebrate the Muslims and to however, bring socialization. Moreover, this data plan was recently reviewed and has been turned official.

With just N200, you are entitled to enjoy unstoppable access to the internet with the allocated 1GB data. It works on all devices including iOS, Android, BlackBerry and other devices that can access the internet.

No more VPN boost. You don't need VPN - virtual private network, in boosting the data to power all your applications.

Read Also: Video Packs: MTN Introduced YouTube Hourly Data Plans

The data plan works for 3 days, stopping by 12pm in the night of the third day the plan was subscribed. Checking of social media notifications got easier with it.

How to Activate 9mobile 200naira for 1GB

It's simple. Simply dial *929*10# from your phone dialpad and get it activated.
It valid for complete 3 days and the data can be checked in the official way by dialling *228#. Enjoy!

How to Activate 9mobile 5GB for 1,000naira

This can be activated only when you subscribed five times making 5GB. This shows how the plan was reduced after five times subscription.

Source : http://www.prexblog.com/2017/09/9mobile-special-data-gives-1gb-for-n200.html?m=1

P.S am not a blogger, and that's not my site, that's the source I copied it from.

Some no should help us confirm if its working
Re: New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. by Sanemind(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rick9:
Hi guys I came across this

9mobile Special Data Gives 1GB for N200 and 5GB for N1000

9mobile has successfully introduced a new data plan on their network and is called "Special offer". This data plan is mainly for those who prefer high volume of data at an affordable rate.

Sometime ago, 9mobile unleashed the data in the time of Ramadan Kareem - Muslims Celebration day, in order to celebrate the Muslims and to however, bring socialization. Moreover, this data plan was recently reviewed and has been turned official.

With just N200, you are entitled to enjoy unstoppable access to the internet with the allocated 1GB data. It works on all devices including iOS, Android, BlackBerry and other devices that can access the internet.

No more VPN boost. You don't need VPN - virtual private network, in boosting the data to power all your applications.

Read Also: Video Packs: MTN Introduced YouTube Hourly Data Plans

The data plan works for 3 days, stopping by 12pm in the night of the third day the plan was subscribed. Checking of social media notifications got easier with it.

How to Activate 9mobile 200naira for 1GB

It's simple. Simply dial *929*10# from your phone dialpad and get it activated.
It valid for complete 3 days and the data can be checked in the official way by dialling *228#. Enjoy!

How to Activate 9mobile 5GB for 1,000naira

This can be activated only when you subscribed five times making 5GB. This shows how the plan was reduced after five times subscription.

Source : http://www.prexblog.com/2017/09/9mobile-special-data-gives-1gb-for-n200.html?m=1

P.S am not a blogger, and that's not my site, that's the source I copied it from.

Some no should help us confirm if its working
dis guy u funny Sha,u no even confirm something and u copy and paste here,smh
Re: New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. by internationalman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
I didn't patronise them when the name was appealing let alone now when the name 9mobile
Re: New Data Plan : 9mobile Now Offers 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1,000. by Rick9(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2018
Who is using this plan, share your experience,

As for me it's working well

(1) (Reply)

Titans Vs Jaguars Live Stream / Please how can i uninstall this notification app / Iphone X Icloud Locked Needed (black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.