Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

University Students From Us, Uk, Au Or Ca - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Students From Us, Uk, Au Or Ca (371 Views)

Christian Aid (CA) NGO Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Students From Us, Uk, Au Or Ca by dafgee(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am in need of students who study in US, UK, CA or AU universities to write blog posts for me. The students need to write the blog post on their school student's blog with a link mention to my website. The essence of this is to promote my site. The word count for each article is 500+ and I am ready to pay #5000 or more for each article depending on your seriousness.
Note: You need to be a university student in any of these countries (or can get student ids from any of these universities) and your school must have a student blog for you to be able to participate in this project. Pleases I need only serious people.
If you are not used to writing articles but you have a student id, you can contact me also.
email: odafeowena@gmail.com
You can contact me through any of these means
Thanks
Justin

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Job Opportunity - Training On ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor Nationwide / Vacancy, Human Resource Manager / Drivers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.