Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship (6054 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Breaking: PHOTOS Nnamdi Kanu Lands In United Kingdom / Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Trouble Over UK Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by yemiprof(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
A UK-based civil society organisation, Citizens United for Peace and Stability, CUPS, said on Friday it is gathering facts about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in a bid to ask the UK Government to revoke his British citizenship.

Kanu is a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and Nigeria.

According to the Convener of CUPS, Dr. Idris Ahmed, the move seeking the revocation of Kanu’s British citizenship was connected to alleged acts of “terrorism perpetrated by IPOB, including the recent attacks on Northerners living in the Southeast.”

“Beyond any doubt, IPOB is a terrorist organisation. I have watched so many video clips on Facebook in which Nnamdi Kanu talked about mobilising weapons and financial resources to wage war against the Nigerian State, Ahmed said in a Facebook post.

“The CUPS organisation has started compiling evidence to pass to the British Government to strip Nnamdi Kanu of his UK citizenship.

“Under a new law, over 100 UK citizens who went overseas to commit acts of terrorism or fight for ISIS have been stripped of their citizenship by the Home Secretary (Minister of Internal Affairs).

“Nnamdi Kanu perfectly falls into this category,” he said.

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/nnamdi-kanu-lands-fresh-trouble-uk-citizenship/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by nairanaira12: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please o, somebody should save us in my area. Something is seriously wrong. In fact, we are presently living in fear and trepidation. Since this morning, we have been seeing a strange sight that looks like that of end time. We are about writing to the state government and aso rock to just forgive us if we have sinned. We want to promise them we will not do it again.

For the past 10 hours, NEPA eyaff being giving us light. Please are we safe? Is the end time finally here? cry

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by DjAndroid: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Story

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by LUGBE: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda illiterates kiss

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by BALLOSKI: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good! That his igbotic british accent needs to be muted too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Tamass: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hehehe... grin grin grin
Now where will you run to
beamtopola:

not surprise, so he want to stripe nnamdi KANU of his citizenship and handover it to buhari who want to become UK citizen. OK, but that's a fruitless effort. its been known all over the world that only Muslims are terrorist. nnamdi KANU is not a Muslim there for he is not a terrorist. but buhari is
How does their action even concerns buhari.. You are too stupid I swear..anyone who isn't on your side is an afonja or a Muslim.. Better stop sitting on your brain

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
yemiprof:
A UK-based civil society organisation, Citizens United for Peace and Stability, CUPS, said on Friday it is gathering facts about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in a bid to ask the UK Government to revoke his British citizenship.

According to the Convener of CUPS, Dr. Idris Ahmed, the move seeking the revocation of Kanu’s British citizenship was connected to alleged acts of “terrorism perpetrated by IPOB, including the recent attacks on Northerners living in the Southeast.”

“Beyond any doubt, IPOB is a terrorist organisation. I have watched so many video clips on Facebook in which Nnamdi Kanu talked about mobilising weapons and financial resources to wage war against the Nigerian State, Ahmed said in a Facebook post.

“The CUPS organisation has started compiling evidence to pass to the British Government to strip Nnamdi Kanu of his UK citizenship.

“Under a new law, over 100 UK citizens who went overseas to commit acts of terrorism or fight for ISIS have been stripped of their citizenship by the Home Secretary (Minister of Internal Affairs).

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/nnamdi-kanu-lands-fresh-trouble-uk-citizenship/
not surprise, so he want to stripe nnamdi KANU of his citizenship and handover it to buhari who want to become UK citizen. OK, but that's a fruitless effort. its been known all over the world that only Muslims are terrorist. nnamdi KANU is not a Muslim there for he is not a terrorist. but buhari is

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by devindevin2000: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
yemiprof:
[s]A UK-based civil society organisation, Citizens United for Peace and Stability, CUPS, said on Friday it is gathering facts about the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in a bid to ask the UK Government to revoke his British citizenship.

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/nnamdi-kanu-lands-fresh-trouble-uk-citizenshi[/s]p/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by optional1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:
Hehehe... grin grin grin Now where will you run to?

i think he will run to Turkey

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Omeokachie: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Idris Ahmed?

Okay

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kikikikiki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Ever8054: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
and the Jews community in Israel should also collect that rag he hang around his neck...forming moses of ipob...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by littlewonders: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't know why people tend to be bias in this Biafra matter.

Before you judge put yourself in such shoe, try to see from both views with open heart before you conclude.

If you're angered, try inhaling and exhaling deeply. Before you act.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by MrRichy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
LIES

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by julietm123: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mtcheeew. Dr idris wants Kanu citizenship revoked how funny.
BALLOSKI:
Good! That his igbotic british accent needs to be muted too.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by hidhrhis(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
KANU is a terrorist so he has to be killed like bin laden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by julietm123: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
I can see you are in pain. UK/Isreal is not Nigeria so don't rejoice.
Ever8054:
and the Jews community in Israel should also collect that rag he hang around his neck...forming moses of ipob...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by julietm123: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Laughing over what? Until his citizenship is revoked. UK isn't Nigeria
Tamass:
Hehehe... grin grin grin
Now where will you run to?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Tamass: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
julietm123:
Laughing over what? Until his citizenship is revoked. UK isn't Nigeria
This one you carry UK Nigeria matter put on top head..na wa o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
beamtopola:

See motor park tout and anti clockwise brain and reasoning - it seems like IPOB are cursed with illogicality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Tamass: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
beamtopola:

If I say you no get sense trust me its an understatement.. After causing racism among our tribes now you are trying for foster hate and division among religions again...ewu! Only if KANU acknowledged your existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by diegwu01: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu is now a terrorist and may be spending the rest of his life in Nigerian Jail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ever8054:
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
checkolatunji:

Between the two pigs in the picture, which one is the pig and which is the idiot? cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by asksteve(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Though I don't support ipob in any way this cups of a group r clowns.

Do these idiots no wat d word terrorist means?

Or has d word terrorism been redefined?

Igbos though very lousy in seeking 4 their independent country without constitutional amendment n no clear map have not killed any person or persons by use of blade, gun , bomb etc. So I begin to wonder where d word terror comes from.

Their mistake was confronting the soilders, all these dancing pythons would have passed quietly, like d first one they did early this year or late last year.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by PrinceMario(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60501441][/quote]una don over use this thing and its getting stale already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by Abagworo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
asksteve:
Though I don't support ipob in any way this cups of a group r clowns.

Do these idiots no wat d word terrorist means?

Or has d word terrorism been redefined?

Igbos though very lousy in seeking 4 their independent country without constitutional amendment n no clear map have not killed any person or persons by use of blade, gun , bomb etc. So I begin to wonder where d word terror comes from.

Their mistake was confronting the soilders, all these dancing pythons would have passed quietly, like d first one they did early this year or late last year.

They killed dozens of Hausas in Aba. The media was advised to keep it on down low to avoid reprisals but I have several videos and photos taken by people in Aba from their balcony of IPOB members lynching and burning Northerners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by suremanpatriot: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2017
You ppl knew this and didn't report it all these years?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by laribari(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Tamass:
Hehehe... grin grin grin
Now where will you run to

How does their action even concerns buhari.. You are too stupid I swear..anyone who isn't on your side is an afonja or a Muslim.. Better stop sitting on your brain

Exactly, even me wey be delta sef, dem call me afonja and yoruba Muslim. Why are igbos disgracing themselves? It's a shame.

Joke apart, it's finished for kanu because IPOB is officially a terrorist group according to FG and to confirm it, IPOB members are making mistakes by killing and attacking people and kanu too formed a army and displayed it on social media. Talks about weapon, war etc. All those careless words and actions are terrorist associated.

FG is smart! Any common man in the street who associates with IPOB will be seen as a terrorist, so that name IPOB will eventually die cos people will be scared to mention it publicly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by maclatunji: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2017
optional1:

i think he will run to Turkey

Erdogan would throw him in a dungeon and forget about him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship by intruxive(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth In Q3—NBS / 2019 Election: Atiku And The Shackles Of Promises / Boko Haram: President Buhari Happy With Troops Performance – Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.