Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

So It Was These Governors All The While - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So It Was These Governors All The While (506 Views)

Who Is Worth Celebrating Among These Governors ? / "Don't Vote For These Governors," Buhari Tells Nigerians / APC Governors All Smile As Buhari Declares Interest For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So It Was These Governors All The While by GrandGarcon: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
it was these governors that did this carnage, though Buhari of course gives the final nod, these our so called governors are the real problems we have is the SE, especially Obinsi, they called the millitary to kill people in the name of python dance, and make it look like it is Buhari that sent them, since Buhari has become a sort scape goat for the reason why nothing is going well with nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu wasn't running away, even this court case now, before it was postponed to Oct 17, he was there a day before the appointed day, and was told to go home as it has been postponed. That is why I refused to blame Buhari (I hate him though) because he should be smarter than this. Immidiately they proscribed IPOB activities, nothing was said about the legality of the millitary action, BTW, is it the millitary that declares on a terrorist? What happened to the national assembly, as you can ser the SE caucus of the NASS said that they do not accept millitary incursion in the SE, which means that these governors planned everything on their own, because of the electoral boycott campaign.
Re: So It Was These Governors All The While by obonujoker(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
In case you don't know or believe, I know the same governors gave Kanu the info before military arrived.... that's y you shud use ur sense before dying for a person.... imagine Tinubu asking Yoruba's to die for him, the first question to ask the Saraki boy is... baba, where is family on the battle field??

Always use your sense.... However by 2019, we have to vote Buhari out.... he isn't fit yo be a leader....

Baba werey

(1) (Reply)

Notherners On Igbo Attires To Showcase One Nigeria / Niger Delta Summit: Gov. Akeredolu Requests For Establishment Of Deep Seaport / I Will Not Be Intimidated By FG, I’m Not A Cultist – Wike Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.