Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (51311 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2017
If she's desperate, she wud hv sold her body and get d money herself,she is jst 2 Gud
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by ademasta(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by juman(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2017
APC has forced recession on nigeria.

Forcing extreme hunger on people.
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2017
texazzpete:

And what if the money isn't enough?

Does a bricklayer not bring money home? Is it enough? Would you call a bricklayer 'lazy'?

Perhaps it's her own way of helping.

Tons of people are out of work today. It's. Ot just because they are 'lazy'.

word. I swear I like u for this
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Mesopotamia(f): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Contrary to most people's hasty assumption that the husband is lazy, what if the husband is/was also somewhere else on a job hunt?..... What if he's a manual labourer somewhere but the pay ain't just enough?..... What if he's currently employed but his job is being threatened?...... There are so many "what if".....A typical African man will never have allowed his wife do that coz of his pride..... Now,WHAT IF SHE DID IT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT??

3 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2017
This is total fu.ckery! I won't appreciate this.

Why can't she find a job for herself?? I'm always very scared of desperate women that do anything (including 1000 days dry fasting and prayers) just to see that their husbands prosper. Many of them are intellectually lazy, skill-less, job-less, and selfish, yet they won't stop being envious and desperate with their unusually high thirst for classy things.

Two things are certain here: The husband is not jobless, he probably earns a little, and lastly, this woman did this without her husband's consent.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by miketayo(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2017
braimeddy:
They must be a very lazy couples seeking for cheap popularity

same way you are lazy with your English. so seeking for job also means laziness ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by miketayo(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Madam, you just exposed your 'horseband's' lazy a.ss sad undecided

how do u know the husband isnt doing the same thing elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by critic9ja: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the zenith of ridiculousness.
An imagery of fvckery.

Unless her husband is a sissy, this woman does not deserve to spend one more night in his house or even bear the prestigious title of being his wife.

Why will she ridicule her husband by telling the world he is a good-for-nothing, what if the man's people see her...how will he face them in the village?

Well, I can not be convinced that this woman does not have an evil intention by doing this.
If she really wants to help, why not get a job for herself and let her husband be?

My Bible tells me the heart of man is desperately wicked so I can make two assumptions from this

1). Her husband's continued stay at her is depriving her from effectively indulging in her extramarital affairs.

2). She is show-casing herself to be picked up by well meaning men. (This is an inverse advertisement for adpotion, ie; that she is owned by someone who can't maintain her) THAT'S WHY SHE ISN'T WEARING A RING.

Moral
Trust no woman, beneath their kindest acts lie the most wicked intentions.
-NwaAmaikpe
267BC

Baba I fear you oooo...wild philosophies

5 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Smh.so she cannot look for job for herself? undecided

An unemployed wife is looking for job for her unemployed husband. Don't go and look for job for yourself. Wait till he gets a job while you have to depend on him for finances whilst you are still searching for a job then you'll understand the definition of misery and verbal abuse undecided

As some women are growing in age so is their foolishness growing with them.alainironu

.come and quote me for nonsense,I'm waiting undecided
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by wildchild02: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Love indeed grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by josh123(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
ceeroh:
Let her husband take a teaching job for a start... Lazy yawning drone!

#Modified
It's a lie! FTC. Is this a dream or what? I don't have much to say. Well, all thanks to Mtn N25 night plan.

what is the code for d plan?
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
josh123:
what is the code for d plan?
Just send 'Night' to 131 And you're on Nairaland arranging FTCs like its your birthright.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by olureignforever: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
Smh.so she cannot look for job for herself? undecided

An unemployed wife is looking for job for her unemployed husband. Don't go and look for job for yourself. Wait till he gets a job while you have to depend on him for finances whilst you are still searching for a job then you'll understand the definition of misery and verbal abuse undecided

As some women are growing in age so is their foolishness growing with them.alainironu

.come and quote me for nonsense,I'm waiting undecided

If you don't want to be quoted, don't spew nonsense. So, you wld prefer your sis, aunt daughter, wife to work while a man stays without job. Where is the man's pride.

What if she's the only one working and the money is not enough to cater for their family?

What if the husband is depressed over the situation, do you want her to become a widow and her children fatherless? This at the end will compound her suffering

You don't know where she's coming from or what she has gone through that prompted her action

Don't judge her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Prognose: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
texazzpete:

And what if the money isn't enough?

Does a bricklayer not bring money home? Is it enough? Would you call a bricklayer 'lazy'?

Perhaps it's her own way of helping.

Tons of people are out of work today. It's. Ot just because they are 'lazy'.

You just spoke my mind.

Too many kids on Nairaland.

So cos she's doing this the husband must be lazy.

How do you know the husband isn't doing this same begging in another part of town?

A lot of people on this thread are very naive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by w1sEmAn: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
She wrote:i need a job for my husband which means she is jobless and she needs to work because of the pressure from her husband,if the job is for her husband she should have writen:My husband needs a job,please help him.
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
what makes you think he is not somewhere else doing the same thing
You got proof undecided
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2017
miketayo:

how do u know the husband isnt doing the same thing elsewhere
Got proof undecided
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
good wife... while bisola and bimbo are waiting for the day I will knack millions... thunder scatter their Dada

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by miketayo(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Got proof undecided

do u?
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Awww may God bless their home,this is true love at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2017
olureignforever:

If you don't want to be quoted, don't spew nonsense. So, you wld prefer your sis, aunt daughter, wife to work while a man stays without job. Where is the man's pride.

What if she's the only one working and the money is not enough to cater for their family?

What if the husband is depressed over the situation, do you want her to become a widow and her children fatherless? This at the end will compound her suffering

You don't know where she's coming from or what she has gone through that prompted her action

Don't judge her.
LMAOOOO so because my opinion is different from yours means I'm judging her?you're a clown

What the hell is wrong with the husband's legs that he cannot get himself out of the pity party bool sheet and search for a job like his other abled bodied mates are? Abi the bachelor's who didn't have wives or girlfriends to help them job hunt and got the job do they have 4 phrneses? Is the indolent sorry excuse of a man an im-beh-cile?

What's the difference between him and a 40 something year old man still living with his wifes parents and shamelessly collecting pocket money from his own parents still yet fokeen his wife in her own parents house?

THERE ARE SOMETHINGS A MAN SHOULD DO FOR HIMSELF AT A CERTAIN AGE. Where are all this poosies and weaklings creeping out from sef? undecided

You say the wife can be working but her income is barely enough? If her income is barely enough why isn't she in her shop or in her place of business or office working ? At working hours?why is she advertising for her indolent house-band?

How many men have you seen looking for jobs for their wives on the streets? The man that will WILLINGLY do that is probably doing that maybe because he has a girlfriend and is yet to slot his instrument in between her laps.are you a jester? What kind of foolishness is that

Encouraging laziness. Smh.is your brain paining you to know that even if she gets the scarce job the thing inside her pants will pay the ultimatel price on the slaughter slab abi you think a stranger will just park as we see in nollywood and ask her why a pretty woman is standing under the sun and hand over his complementary card to her requesting her to tell her husband to come to his office Monday morning to get the job just like that?you think that's how it works?

Arugbo for that matter not even omoge?really? Smh.continue believing everything you see on nollywood
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2017
miketayo:

do u?
You do
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by jotfas(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Must u speak, Mumu
ceeroh:
Let her husband take a teaching job for a start... Lazy yawning drone!

#Modified
It's a lie! FTC. Is this a dream or what? I don't have much to say. Well, all thanks to Mtn N25 night plan.

Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians with stupid reasoning and crazy conclusions,who says the man is lazy,he might be else where searching for a job,don't just jump into conclusions when you don't know the situation fully.imo I think this is a good sure fire strategy that she did that might just pay off since it's vital now.
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
jotfas:
Must u speak, Mumu
Hate Speech
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Madam, you just exposed your 'horseband's' lazy a.ss sad undecided

seemed Glo bleeped u real rough!
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
jotfas:
Must u speak, Mumu
Hate Speech
Re: Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) by stephen109(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
KevMitnick:
I have asked God to give you some sense.
only God can do it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.