Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! (600 Views)

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by ikorodureporta: 3:10am On Sep 16, 2017
I was neva thinking abt anything of this nature b4 going to bed. This i s what woke me up a few minutes ago..... I was watching some people playing football, it looked like a uni-hostel, but passersby could also see, i saw jj.okocha cheesy too.

So we started hearing from people around that the brazillian olympic swimming pool had been infested by black alga...people became frightened & were running helter skelter, but from where i stood with my elder brother, the water, which now looked like a big lake became visible, and those organism formed up like different monsters, emptying the whole water body, & started chasing us & others in the land. A lady led both of us as we were running, and we ran thru a multitude of soldiers wearing camo, forming two lines & marching towards the monsters......and suddenly we were weightless, & flew above rooftops! Na so i just wake-o! Infact i no fit sleep again. Me wey jst sleep around 12.......... #Fact: wheneva a dream wakes me up, its more of a revelation!

Dem say world go end next week, September 23, my people, do you believe in rapture??

Lalasticlala & seun, i gat to wake una too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by rexchazy(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2017
What did eat before doing to bed?
ikorodureporta:
I was neva thinking abt anything of this nature b4 going to bed. This i s what woke me up a few minutes ago..... I was watching some people playing football, it looked like a uni-hostel, but passery could also see, i saw jj.okocha cheesy too.

So we started hearing from people around that the brazillian olympic swimming pool had been infested by black alga...people became frightened & were running helter skelter, but from where i stood with my elder brother, the water, which now looked like a big lake became visible, and those organism formed up like different monsters, emptying the whole water body, & starting chasing us & others in the land. A lady led both of us as we were running, and we ran thru a multitude of soldiers wearing camo, forming two lines & marching towards the monsters......and suddenly we were weightless, & flew above rooftops! Na so i just wake-o! Infact i no fit sleep again. Me wey jst sleep around 12.......... #Fact: wheneva a dream wakes me up, its more of a revelation!

Dem say world go end next week, September 23, my people, do you believe in rapture??

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by SOFTENGR: 4:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Effects of recession. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by marshalcarter: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2017
pls...stop takin fanta on Thursday night...it isn't good for your health undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by KevMitnick: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol...sounds like a sci-fi movie script.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by obinna58(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2017

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by ikorodureporta: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2017
obinna58:

I jst explained what happened, & u'r talking abt senses. Did i fix d dream??
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by hopefulLandlord: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Just to be clear...

Jesus and Satan have a massive battle at the end of time- Armageddon. Lots of people die. Blood is shed. Horses and swords coming out mouths- or something.

Then Satan is defeated- because we know from the book who wins. (so the game is fixed but we still gotta play it out) And then the true Christians go to heaven- or a New Heaven and New Earth come down from the sky and we live forever there. (?)

The omnipotent God of the universe must have an epic battle with Satan- who he supposedly threw out of heaven millennia ago- because, why? All those years I believed that and it never occurred to me how silly the whole thing was.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by thesicilian: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2017
You should have checked your temperature on waking up.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by thesicilian: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2017
ikorodureporta:

...and suddenly we were weightless, & flew above rooftops!
Maybe the soldiers flogged or shot you people dead. In which case you should pray for yourself.
Besides anyone can decide to be a superman/batman in his own dream.

Dem say world go end next week, September 23,
The world ends everyday for thousands of people who die from one cause or the other. So again, pray for yourself.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by wolesmile(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
ikorodureporta
When you wrote that you didn't think of anything that has to do with rapture before going to bed, I thought I should just stop reading and explain the psychology of dreams, the subconscious etc etc. But then, something edged me on. So I continued reading. Abeg, how your dream take resemble the event of rapture wey dem dey paint for us? Because you and your brother flew in the dream like Peter and Nathan Petrelli of the Heroes series? Ordinary flying wey be child's play inside my dream. If na felixomor narrate this dream, I for know wetin to talk. But let me wait for him to show face (I know he'll definitely come) and start his usual lame arguments.
But bro, you didn't dream about any rap-warreva. You only had a scary nightmare, and it's just usual for 90% of dreamers to either fly out of that situation before waking up, or wake up at the moment when there seems to be no way out. When it's a warning dream or revelation, I'll tell you. Cos I KNOW THE DIFFERENCES!!!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by sukkot: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
extremely powerful dream. I am a dream interpreter. If you want it broken down let it be known
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! by sukkot: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
ikorodureporta:
I was neva thinking abt anything of this nature b4 going to bed. This i s what woke me up a few minutes ago..... I was watching some people playing football, it looked like a uni-hostel, but passersby could also see, i saw jj.okocha cheesy too.

So we started hearing from people around that the brazillian olympic swimming pool had been infested by black alga...people became frightened & were running helter skelter, but from where i stood with my elder brother, the water, which now looked like a big lake became visible, and those organism formed up like different monsters, emptying the whole water body, & started chasing us & others in the land. A lady led both of us as we were running, and we ran thru a multitude of soldiers wearing camo, forming two lines & marching towards the monsters......and suddenly we were weightless, & flew above rooftops! Na so i just wake-o! Infact i no fit sleep again. Me wey jst sleep around 12.......... #Fact: wheneva a dream wakes me up, its more of a revelation!

Lalasticlala & seun, i gat to wake una too cheesy
let me interpret the dream while i still have the inspiration. your dream is about the fall and eventual rise of the saints. A pool of water represents the divine grace and wisdom they were drinking out of and it is in brazil because brazil represents the south country which the south country is the saintly sons of jacob or you may call them the 144 thousand. So this pool of water turns into black algae and the water body vanished. alga is a primitive plant. So basically it means the 144,000 lost their grace and divine wisdom as their empire fell ( MATTHEW 24 VS 2 "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down." ) . This part represents a fall of their kingdom as all the transgressions eventually knocked them out of power and now they must be cleansed and purified in affliction which is why the black alga was chasing them, meaning they were getting cleansed and purified in affliction and eventually after the affliction is over is when they re-encountered themselves as the 2 lines of soldiers ( re-invented as the two witness aka they are back in GODS graces again ) and hence they were lifted up and a new heaven was created and now they are the two witness with a rod of iron about to rule the world with an iron fist under the LAWS of GOD ( hence the 2 lines of army matching towards the black alga monsters ).

THATS YA DREAM INTERPRETED MATE. VERY PROFOUND DREAM OF THE FALL AND RISE OF ISRAEL. THE FALL AND EVENTUAL REDEMPTION

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Banner Of This Church At Oshodi / Agent Of Transformation / What Type Of Pastors And Miracles Is This - Police Should Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.