Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos (36694 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Thank God for the restored peace. Peace is key to sustainable development.

''The forces that bind us together are more than the ones that tend to tear us apart''..... Dr Goodluck E Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by RevT1: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
No food for lazy man

Igbos lost out completely

There activities now will be unlawful

They are now a terrorist group

Kanu did not managed his fame well

He allowed pride and hate to ruin it

See him trying to sound reasonable. Zone B.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by kitaatita: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaland IPOB wing have gone quite. Nothing fails like failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by SOFTENGR: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
kn23h:
They've reformatted our ipob foreigner's brains.
Had this happened in the North, Igbos would be creating fake threads all over social media about moving back to the east.
One thing most people don't know is that there is no problem between Hausa an Igbo. The problem is Buhari who has refuse to show that he is a father also to the Igbos. If Buhari wants peace, he should simply invite Kanu and some Igbo youths and elders and assure them of his interest in there welfare. Simple talks will end this problem.
#emotionalintelligence

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by RevT1: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Yyeske:
If I see him sef, just my okada fare 100 naira is ok
Hate will kill u faster than the sickness u already have
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
No food for lazy man

Buhari Just punished igbo for not voting 4him.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
wristbangle:
Nice one.

The python music tune really taught Ipobians how to dance makosa style as their P and I coward went into hiding at d sight of the snake.

Am glad normalcy has finally returned there.

There is nothing like peace.
Abeg buhari just express his hatred 4igbo race
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by blacq2009(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

Amara, should I throw same question you asked yesterday ?

How oga dey manage you been online always as at this time ?

Haba
What goes around, comes around.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by PentiumPro(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
SOFTENGR:

One thing most people don't know is that there is no problem between Hausa an Igbo. The problem is Buhari who has refuse to show that he is a father also to the Igbos. If Buhari wants peace, he should simply invite Kanu and some Igbo youths and elders and assure them of his interest in there welfare. Simple talks will end this problem.
#emotionalintelligence

How many youths that are aggrieved one way of the other would the President need to personally invite and talk with? You guys are really dense if you think your merhod of agitating for relevance and recognition is by confronting buhari
You dont have problem with hausas and you were stopping each bus entering into igbo to pick out hausas to kill
You dont have problem wirh them and they need to build their settlements in your region perpetually near police stations and army barracks
You dont have problem with hausas but anytime you have any crisis in your region, burning hausas houses, their mosques and looking out for Dangote trucks to burn will be your aim.
Then, if you have problem with them, what would happen ?
Fools

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by tolexy123: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
People whey don die don die... LIVE GOES ON

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you a learner? Pythons aren't smiling here and IPOB miscreants are respecting their selfs already.
Sence has finally fallen on them
intimidation doesnt last.

Buhari killd innocent ppl
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by aziaka111(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2017
my problem abt dis stupid idiotic set of people called biafrans is to stay clear of Rivers state, Rivers have never been a Biafra hand and it will never be

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Useless parents who couldn't train their son well, taught him how to place curses on people and insult anyhow, thank God they've been arrested
Your hate speech here is worst than kanu but buhari have natural hatred 4igbos.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Iceberg3: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Who are the hypocrites?
Who would provide justice if not you and me then the judiciary?
Who would champion justice in the judiciary?
The supreme Court has 14 members 3 are Igbos write to them.
u are everywhere on here ranting and never making a single sense.. Just get the hell out...
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Iceberg3:

u are everywhere on here ranting and never making a single sense..
Just get the hell out...

E pain am.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Oju4190: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Make una help me tell KANU say d three days war is over.He can now come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Iceberg3: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
zinizta:
WHAT IS TANTAMOUNT TO RAPE? ARE YOU DYSLEXIC? WHAT HAS RAPE GOT TO DO WITH PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE? DONT YOU HAVE IGBOS IN THE U.S? DONT THEY LIVE IN PEACE THERE? THE U.S BEING A MELTING POT OF VARIOUS NATIONALITIES AND ETHNIC GROUPS...

u mallams and ur one_way thinking... grin

if u cant read between lines,i am sorry grin
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
No food for lazy man

he could have joined a political party and win election in 5 south east state then used to resource to achieve is desire
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by FTrebirth(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
kn23h:

Ojukwu made a mistake by trespassing In Ore. Nnamdi made the same mistake with his anti-Yoruba hate speech. Apart from that, I could care less what you lots do. Commit mass suicide if you like.
are you sure kanu's hate speech is your only reason for hating igbos or your hate came right from birth?

i asked this because even before kanu popped out a lot of you have been so hateful.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by PentiumPro(f): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Yu are here typing dust..GUY the python should enjoy the dance for now im go run later..Ibo youths no dey dull you cant hold us down.

You never drink mud water yet, if not your brain go don reset

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2017
hahahahahahahaha look at Yusuf my guy... the guy with long white goatee , abeg we are not chasing you guys but tell your brother buhari to give us Biafra, we will live with northerners peacefully even after the referendum, I don't support destruction of properties, just referendum is all I want
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Iceberg3: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

E pain am. grin
mallam and their muje one_way thinking grin grin
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by visijo(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
lets wait till 1st october!
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by OasisT: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

I just dey pity una..
You guys said ibos can't leave dia business to protest before kanu was jailed..we proved yu guys wrong.

You guys said that if the army kill some protesters they won't protest again..we proved yu guys wrong again.

You guys said ibos will be silenced when the army occupy dia land..we proved yu guys wrong.

You guys said ibos can't pick up arms to fight for freedom..yu guys will still be proved wrong.

Are you going to lead the way ? For me to take you serious take a stroll with your ipob Jersey today and pass the army check point nearest to you . grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
zinizta:
UNA WAN FIGHT TRAINED MILITARY GUYS ? BEST OF LUCK. ANOTHER GENERATION ABOUT TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF USELESS EGO.
u think if dos poor unarmed civilians contest with dem armd u will still be dia typing pool
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
No food for lazy man

Guy. What is your problem with kanu and ipob. Get a life. Gosh.
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
I am not online always o,
i hardly come online during the day due to work,
your facial expression sha...
Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Iceberg3:

mallam and their muje one_way thinking grin
grin

Nothing wrong with being a mallam.

Being slow however...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Michael004: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
They are on there own..Hausas go home ibos come back home we have nothing in common. angry
Igbo should come back home to stay with you in your father one bedroom apartment abi?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by bobosydney: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos lost the war like the way ojukwu lost. God bless Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos by Adebayo4all: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
kn23h:

You guys said by Oct of 2016, Biafra will be actualized.

You guys said with the development of Enugu airport, Lagos airport will crumble.

You guys said GEJ till 2019.

You guys said Yorubas don't product/own any businesses.

You guys said you don't live in "backwards Islamic Northern region"

You guys said Trump and Putin will support Biafra.

You guys said Buhari will be arrested.

You lots say a lot of useless things . Let me tell you, I could care less about Biafras actialization, but when a mannerless headwarming tout calls for the death of Yorubas, he will not be forgiven easily.

Wetin igbo ppl do u

Well u must b a Yoruba Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.