Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S (2871 Views)

Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Gourdoinc(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad shocked undecidedinnocent? Some white cops arr psycho
yes, but the blacks are encouraging them by their unfortunate lifestyles. that's all I am saying. even if the white cop was guilty the system will prefer to vilify him than convict him over the death of a trouble maker who adds nothing but children to the American economy
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Tenkobos(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
inability to comprehend is often termed "stupid". nevertheless evidence proved the cop acted in good reasoning. he acted on his training and observation. this was a black drug dealing fellow, guess that speak more on whether he was in the 80 or 20 percentile I mentioned. maybe you should read with more understanding before you respond. it will save us All some embarrassment
Inability to comprehend what? Which evidence?

This one?
The cope said he witnessed him take part in a drug deal.
Stockley says he saw Smith holding a gun before the chase began, and that he felt he was in imminent danger when he opened fire.

That is just an allegations Oga and I hope you read this too.
The gun found in the car had the officer's DNA on it, but not Smith's.
Kindly show me the evidence to prove that he acted in good reasoning and those things I read but couldn't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I may not think every black is as stupid as I am. but am very sure about you being more stupid than I am. and your a black boy. I hope that answers your question
You know what? i think u have inferiority complex perhaps you should work on that and appreciate GOD for making you a black man

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by heendrix(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
am sure the cop was innocent, this is a country where 80percent of all black are involved in one crime or the other. look at all looting pics during the hurricanes and observe how a majority of the looters were blacks. rather that talking about the software called percieved hatred on them by the police, why not focus exactly on why their lives are meaningless. their black women have poor sexual morals and their black men are criminals and good for nothing's

Truth be told you've said the truth no lie blacks have problems worldwide sometimes I do believe black are cursed even from creation

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Gourdoinc(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Tenkobos:
Inability to comprehend what? Which evidence?

This one?

That is just an allegations Oga and I hope you read this too.
Kindly show me the evidence to prove that he acted in good reasoning and those things I read but couldn't comprehend.
madam this is a report with filtered content, what you read here can never be the prosecution nor defence brief on the case. nevertheless what we talking about here is the cause to the effect you are criticizing. the black man was adjudged to have dealt in drugs by the report (officer's report). he embarked on a high speed chase and the specifics of that chase which could have been hostile is unknown to us from the report. nevertheless my earlier submissions persist because of the black stereotype of absolving themsleves of their shortcomings but rather blaming the whites for oppression. this are blacks who have proven time and time again to be second class citizen. fist class blacks became president, secretary of state etc while the majority are wasting away in the Bronx, impregnating every woman they can find and dealing in crime. please oga. the truth must be told. police act with different degrees of aggression depending on the perpetrator and in this case, a black person has proven time and time again to be a scourge of society

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Tenkobos(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2017
Gourdoinc:
madam this is a report with filtered content, what you read here can never be the prosecution nor defence brief on the case. nevertheless what we talking about here is the cause to the effect you are criticizing. the black man was adjudged to have dealt in drugs by the report (officer's report). he embarked on a high speed chase and the specifics of that chase which could have been hostile is unknown to us from the report. nevertheless my earlier submissions persist because of the black stereotype of absolving themsleves of their shortcomings but rather blaming the whites for oppression. this are blacks who have proven time and time again to be second class citizen. fist class blacks became president, secretary of state etc while the majority are wasting away in the Bronx, impregnating every woman they can find and dealing in crime. please oga. the truth must be told. police act with different degrees of aggression depending on the perpetrator and in this case, a black person has proven time and time again to be a scourge of society
We commenting on a report with a filtered comment. Like I said, if you've evidence then present it.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Inkredible(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm not black, I'm Ojay!

Okay undecided

Bash black, spill trash, blame blacks. I just have something to say.

"...still N.gga"
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Fembleez1(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
These are brave protesters ...not the ones who run like this when they hear Python Dance! tongue

Danboroba! Chineke Meh! Mogbe!

That's the new PoC movie?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by tk4rd: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
These are brave protesters ...not the ones who run like this when they hear Python Dance! tongue

Danboroba! Chineke Meh! Mogbe!

If I am in my house, and a big python leaves bush to came into my house to dance..,,
My brother, I will kill the python,, snap it with my phone, and open a thread for it on Nairaland..
Lalasticlala will quickly push it to where it belongs..
And noise makers like you would still shout "peppersoup things"
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by GeneralOjukwu: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2017
tk4rd:
If I am in my house, and a big python leaves bush to came into my house to dance..,,
My brother, I will kill the python,, snap it with my phone, and open a thread for it on Nairaland..
Lalasticlala will quickly push it to where it belongs..
And noise makers like you would still shout "peppersoup things"

yawn
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by tk4rd: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

yawn
You see ur life.??
Mmtcheeww
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by claremont(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gourdoinc:
am sure the cop was innocent, this is a country where 80percent of all black are involved in one crime or the other. look at all looting pics during the hurricanes and observe how a majority of the looters were blacks. rather that talking about the software called percieved hatred on them by the police, why not focus exactly on why their lives are meaningless. their black women have poor sexual morals and their black men are criminals and good for nothing's

I'm keen to know how you arrived at these statistics? Please, don't tell me it's from the media, give me the hard peer-reviewed facts that a learned person uses before forming opinions.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Protesters With Rifles After Killer Cop Was Discharged In U.S by Gourdoinc(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
claremont:

I'm keen to know how you arrived at these statistics? Please, don't tell me it's from the media, give me the hard peer-reviewed facts that a learned person uses before forming opinions.
it makes sense to compare diverse media sources as well as individual account of events. without searching very far, try and search out the threads on hurricanes Harvey and Irma. scan through the images of looters and spot their color. go to various gore sites and click on robbery and violence in the Americas (try to exclude brazil as that's worse). look at the color of those people. go and watch uncensored crime videos in the US and observe the colour of a majority of the violent perpetrators. all these point to the fact I have made, the African American people are second rate humans in America, the handful who have developed their consciousness beyond the white oppresion propaganda have risen to become first class humans and have even ruled that nation.

the actions of the police on them is reflective of their class In the society and how they continuously prove everyone who thinks they are second class right by being champions of crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Architectural Tour Of North Korea(Photos) / Former Haitian Dictator 'Baby Doc' Duvalier Dies / Fox News Bans Rudy Giuliani From Appearing: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.