Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Honest Advice To IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Advice To IPOB Members (436 Views)

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Advice To IPOB Members by horsepower101: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello IPOB members,

I am not here to wish you evil or celebrate the killings of your members. I do not support it. I think its was very wrong move that will backfire as it always does. I am a student of history so I know how things of this nature tend to turn out in the long term.

IPOB members, my advise to you in one word is to WAIT.

Be patient.

Nigeria will never break up as long as crude oil still has value. Nigerian unity is centered around sharing the proceeds of crude oil. Nigeria will never listen to you until that oil runs dry.

After that, what is left to share? What would be the uniting factor?

Just be patient and wait for crude oil to become worthless. After then, you finally get a chance to reason with Nigerians.

I am just giving you the brutal and honest truth/ advice. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Advice To IPOB Members by ihimiray(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Wat is dis one saying..... With or without oil.. Nigeria will never break up..... So u asking them to wait till the oil dries up....
Re: My Honest Advice To IPOB Members by IgboSubmarine: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
ihimiray:
Wat is dis one saying..... With or without oil.. Nigeria will never break up..... So u asking them to wait till the oil dries up....

Don't mind him

Some people need to go back to kindergarten
Re: My Honest Advice To IPOB Members by ApexPredator: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Chai! What a country.
Re: My Honest Advice To IPOB Members by horsepower101: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2017
ihimiray:

Nigerian unity is not based on love. It is strictly based on sharing oil resources. Simple

Don't come here to pretend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army Declared IPOB A Terrorist Organisation To Cover Up Its Crimes / IPOB: I Won’t Dethrone Kanu’s Father – Ikpeazu / Do Apc Government Hide People They Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.