Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu (614 Views)

'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2017
I wish to congratulate Nnamdi Kanu for his courage. I wish to thank him for all the sacrifices; for sticking out his head against the continued barefaced injustices against the Igbos and other marginalized tribes in Nigeria. He has told the whole world the size of Nigeria’s unity. Thank God Nigerian army admitted IPOB attacked them with only sticks and stones. In all the histories of the world, we have never seen or heard where a man with armoured tanks and AK47 with live bullets declared a man with a stick and stone a terrorist. We have many questions to ask about our fate in Nigeria but I think the time is not ripe. We have to save innocent lives waiting to be massacred on the pretext of fighting terrorism in the peaceful Southeast. We have to save the lives of Igbos in northern Nigeria who are currently gripped with fear day and night. The cause of their fear is known. Life is sacred.
The whole world knows the facts and the fictions about Biafra. No lie from anybody can obliterate the truth about Biafra or the essence of IPOB agitation. If Kanu dies today, his death will be more important than thousands of Igbos in APC and PDP who are worse than minions. If Kanu dies today, he will be remembered better than those who persecute him. While Nigeria tells the lies, the world knows the truth. If what Kanu has done has qualified him to be a terrorist, I don’t know why Mandela was not branded a terrorist. I wonder why UK was so blind that they could not know that Kanu was a terrorist! Nigeria is a wonderland. The biggest tragedy that has befallen Nigerian children is that their history is written by those who kill their heroes. I appeal to Kanu to stop the agitation so that he will not lose those he is trying to save. Truth is bitter but whatever that is bitter saves life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2017
#militant deal with them b4 they become superb like boko haram
Re: Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by LUGBE: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2017
I concur
Re: Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by kennyblaze007(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Haba let's b truthful na,Kanu approaches differs frm Mandela na...

Let's just seek for Peace, Kanu drop ur pride, atleast u instigated the idea for restructuring.. Consolidate on that.Save those youths lives...
Re: Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by nrexzy: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
PDP failed again....
Re: Congratulatory Message To Nnamdi Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
"1) First they will ignore us

2) Then they will laugh at us

3) Then they will fight us and kill us

4) Then we will win."

~ Nnamdi Kanu Nov. 2015

If I'm to follow Kanu's predictions which have been followed sequentially with 100% accuracy from 1-3. Why should I doubt prophecy 4.

Biafra has never been nearer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Egwu Eke Can't Stop Our Success This Season / Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Man Has Ruled Nigeria. / This Is From Donald Duke: A Former Governor Of Cross River State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.