Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Take On Biafra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take On Biafra (380 Views)

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why He Put On Biafra Regalia / Northerners Can No Longer Deceive Us, Akwa Ibom Is With Biafra – Akpabio / Chimamanda Denies Writing Articles To Support Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Biafra by TizaBaibe(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
I used to think the IBO's where so smart, smarter than the mess they have been dragged into.
Somebody wakes up one day, started preaching marginalization, built an illusion of an Imaginary Republic rooted on hate speech and propaganda, and successfully drag multitudes into it....
According to your leader, an IBO man worshipping in a Yoruba church is a bastard, (a video I watched myself). He calls the great Nigeria Zoo republic, insults our sovereignty by forming a caricature army (BSS). Under the nose of an ex general Democratically elected, and you want to come out clean.
Talking about marginalization, it is easy for an IBO man to give political appointment a middle finger and face their businesses. I mean it is like the tradition of ibos to succeed in business, Benue where I come from is flooded by IBO traders, A typical Tiv man believes he buys right if he buys from an IBO trader.....
The IBO's are allowed access to every nook and cranny of this nation...they are visibly the highest beneficiaries of National Integration.
According to Nnamdi Kanu, I am supposed to cut my friendship with Nwabuebo Philix Ekayne, I ought to see my good friend Vivian Joseph Uzuh and call her Jew, what about my classmates in primary school back in Gboko? We ought to fight now.....
Those of u calling Nigeria a Zoo, how have u asked ur senators about their stewardship? Ur reps, governors, corruption is a general issue that we can fight together through our PVCs,
If you guys want war n separation, pls rush to Sudan and come back, see what has become of south Sudan,
Those foreign intervention your are clamouring for, they don't give shit about us, they will come and exploit us more.....go to Libya and see.
If Biafra is destined to be someday, pls Nnamdi KANU has no moral justification to even get a thousand miles from achieving it...the same NK that shouted one Nigeria during Jonathan, comes back with a divide and rule tactics, at the expense of the ibos.. Well......
The end justifies the means.
Re: My Take On Biafra by CaptainG00D: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Ur take is inconsequential

(1) (Reply)

#Corporatestories: Tiger Brands’ Misadventure Into Dangote Flourmills / Siam Foundation The Hope For The Hopeless / Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.