Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors (3159 Views)

#enugu21: Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To IPOB Worldwide / Nnamdi Kanu Open Up Disgraceful Secrets About Bola Ahmed Tinubu Again / Nnamdi Kanu Open Up Disgraceful Secrets About Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by chisomibeh10(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by chisomibeh10(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Greetings, Your Excellencies, the governors of the land of the Rising Sun.
It is with a heart burdened with sorrow that I write you today to register my grave displeasure over your criminal complicity in the woes of the people you purport to preside over.
With your permissions, Your Excellencies, I will like to start this piece with questions which have dug a very deep hole in my heart for a very long time and the questions are:
Whose interests are you representing as governors?
Where does your loyalty lie?
Why does it seem like your dominant default instinct is to please the Caliphate even if it means displeasing your people?
Dear governors, those are questions on the lips of almost every Igbo youth and those questions must not just be asked, they must be answered.
Your Excellencies, do you ever sit back and wonder why millions of Ndigbo have chosen to willingly follow Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his quest to restore Biafra?
I will tell you:
As a people, Ndigbo have been oppressed, suppressed, dejected, isolated, marginalized, ridiculed, humiliated, haunted and murdered by the moral criminals and executive terrorists running the affairs of the Nigerian state since after the Biafran war. When Mr Hate-Made-Flesh, President Buhari, came on board, he elevated Igbo marginalization and dehumanization as an official govt policy. Two days ago, the Buhari-led govt brought in tanks and sophisticated military hardware into Ala-Igbo. It doesn’t take a ‘Dibia’ to know that those weapon will be used on the same people whose lives you are being paid to protect.
In all these,
You, the people who presume to be our governors didn’t just maintain criminal silence, you connived with our oppressors to ride roughshod over our wounds. Just for the pittance known as monthly allocation, you had no qualms turning a blind eye and living in denial of our pains and miseries and wars and woes.
This year alone, you, the southeast governors, have visited Asorock more times than I can remember, to pledge your commitment to
# OneNigeria which begs the questions:
How many times have you visited Aso Rock to ask why Onitsha Seaport has remained comatose for years or to protest the non-inclusion of southeast in the rail project?
How many times have you visited Asorock to ask why the entire production processes in Ala-Igbo have been emasculated to keep your people in state of perpetual penury?
Despite being the most peaceful region in the entire country, the southeast has thrice the number of police and militarymen deployed to the Boko-haram ravaged Northeast. Even violence prone Gaza Strip and terrorist-infested Mount Sinai in MiddleEast do not boast of such high level of militarization. And these uniformed thugs brazenly extort monies from motorists and okada riders and humiliate those who try to resist their savagery.
How many times have you gone to Asorock to protest this?? But how can you, when those uniformed extortionists and invaders are in Ala-Igbo with your full permissions??
What kind of #OneNigeria do you really want? A Nigeria where mediocrity and injustice walk on all four as obtains now or a Nigeria characterized by merit, justice and fairness??
Dear governors, we have lied to ourselves for far too long. Permit me to honour you with the courtesy of being blunt:
We, Ndigbo, ARE NOT in the mess we are in today because we have a president whose access to oxygen seems to depend solely on how much hatred he can dish to us. Not at all. We are where we are today because we have the singular misfortune of being cursed with one of the most criminally insensitive set of governors in our history. A set of governors whose sense of governance is simply atrocious. A set of governors whose ‘Onye Ayana Nwanne Ya’ spirit is simply non-existent. A set of governors who are indeed Pharaohs but who have succeeded in acquiring the garbs of Moses.
Your Excellencies, you are the biggest singular tragedy of Ndigbo. It grieves me beyond word to publicly admit this but it grieves me even more that it is true.
Those millions of people you see following Nnamdi Kanu are indicative of the fact that the people you pretend to lead have lost faith in you.
You have failed your people. You have failed Ala-Igbo and if you have any shread of honor, you will not disagree that you have failed even yourselves.
You act and speak like psychological slaves and you waste no time in proving your loyalty to your fulani masters even if it means sacrificing your people. Your default inclination is to the Caliphate.
Recently, one of you, governor Rochas Okorocha, bested Uncle Lucifer when he used soldiers to carry out a festival of blood reportedly killing not less than 4 persons including an 11 year old Somtochukwu Igboanusi, all in a bid to demolish the ancient Eke-ukwu market in Owerri. And I’m wondering, how does Okorocha sleep at night knowing he’s responsible for the death of the only male child of his parents??
The “No More Elections In Biafraland” currently being championed by IPOB is receiving wide acceptance NOT NECESSARILY because of Nnamdi Kanu but because when an average Igbo man looks around, he finds it extremely difficult to point to any time any of you Igbo governors have defended his interests.
When fulani terrorists visit us with death, rather than act like governor Fayose, you act like Jeremiah, the weeping prophet. When our dues are denied us in Nigeria, you play deaf, dumb and blind. When fulani soldiers kill and bath us with acid even inside a Church, you play the devil’s advocate BUT when we say we want a referendum to enable us decide our future, you rush to Asorock to counter us.
How can a people live with so called leaders who act like that??
I’m submitting to you, my dear governors, that the 5 of you are the co-authors of our misfortune as a people!
But…
I have good news for you: your cups of iniquity are yet to run over. You can still redeem yourselves.
Please, in the name of the millions we lost to the Biafran war, rally round your people. Defend their right to life for once! Look the Caliphate in the eye for once and tell them that your people are no children of a lesser god. Stop holding Nicodemus meeting with Nnamdi Kanu with regards to Anambra elections. Instead, hold those meetings with the men in Asorock and demand that they give you something tangible, -something they consider a credible alternative to Biafra, promises and assurances, -to take back to your people. This is how to negotiate!
Stop giving your permission for Buhari to militarize Ala-Igbo with his occupying forces. Those soldiers are here not to protect but to kill and maim and treat Ndigbo like a conquered people.
Time for politics is over. Today, Ndigbo are facing grave existential challenges.
This is the time to borrow a leaf from Our Father, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the Ohaneze Ndigbo PG and stand with your people because the truth is, Biafrans are like seed. Even when you bury them, they don’t die, instead, they germinate. So when all this is over, rest assured, we will dis-remember Buhari and his fellow nightwalkers but we will forever remember your treachery and criminal complicity in our tragedy.
Remember, your Excellencies, no man, no matter how powerful, can make a private bargain with history.
Ndewonu, Umunna m,
Charles ogbu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Osaib: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
chisomibeh10:
It is with a heart burdened with sorrow that I write you today to register my grave displeasure over your criminal complicity in the woes of the people you purport to preside over.
With your permissions, Your Excellencies, I will like to start this piece with questions which have dug a very deep hole in my heart for a very long time and the questions are:
Why does it seem like your dominant default instinct is to please the Caliphate even if it means displeasing your people?
Dear governors, those are questions on the lips of almost every Igbo youth and those questions must not just be asked, they must be answered.
Your Excellencies, do you ever sit back and wonder why millions of Ndigbo have chosen to willingly follow Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his quest to restore Biafra?
I will tell you:
As a people, Ndigbo have been oppressed, suppressed, dejected, isolated, marginalized, ridiculed, humiliated, haunted and murdered by the moral criminals and executive terrorists running the affairs of the Nigerian state since after the Biafran war. When Mr Hate-Made-Flesh, President Buhari, came on board, he elevated Igbo marginalization and dehumanization as an official govt policy. Two days ago, the Buhari-led govt brought in tanks and sophisticated military hardware into Ala-Igbo. It doesn’t take a ‘Dibia’ to know that those weapon will be used on the same people whose lives you are being paid to protect.
In all these,
You, the people who presume to be our governors didn’t just maintain criminal silence, you connived with our oppressors to ride roughshod over our wounds. Just for the pittance known as monthly allocation, you had no qualms turning a blind eye and living in denial of our pains and miseries and wars and woes.
This year alone, you, the southeast governors, have visited Asorock more times than I can remember, to pledge your commitment to
How many times have you visited Aso Rock to ask why Onitsha Seaport has remained comatose for years or to protest the non-inclusion of southeast in the rail project?
How many times have you visited Asorock to ask why the entire production processes in Ala-Igbo have been emasculated to keep your people in state of perpetual penury?
Despite being the most peaceful region in the entire country, the southeast has thrice the number of police and militarymen deployed to the Boko-haram ravaged Northeast. Even violence prone Gaza Strip and terrorist-infested Mount Sinai in MiddleEast do not boast of such high level of militarization. And these uniformed thugs brazenly extort monies from motorists and okada riders and humiliate those who try to resist their savagery.
How many times have you gone to Asorock to protest this?? But how can you, when those uniformed extortionists and invaders are in Ala-Igbo with your full permissions??
What kind of #OneNigeria do you really want? A Nigeria where mediocrity and injustice walk on all four as obtains now or a Nigeria characterized by merit, justice and fairness??
Dear governors, we have lied to ourselves for far too long. Permit me to honour you with the courtesy of being blunt:
We, Ndigbo, ARE NOT in the mess we are in today because we have a president whose access to oxygen seems to depend solely on how much hatred he can dish to us. Not at all. We are where we are today because we have the singular misfortune of being cursed with one of the most criminally insensitive set of governors in our history. A set of governors whose sense of governance is simply atrocious. A set of governors whose ‘Onye Ayana Nwanne Ya’ spirit is simply non-existent. A set of governors who are indeed Pharaohs but who have succeeded in acquiring the garbs of Moses.
Your Excellencies, you are the biggest singular tragedy of Ndigbo. It grieves me beyond word to publicly admit this but it grieves me even more that it is true.
Those millions of people you see following Nnamdi Kanu are indicative of the fact that the people you pretend to lead have lost faith in you.
You have failed your people. You have failed Ala-Igbo and if you have any shread of honor, you will not disagree that you have failed even yourselves.
You act and speak like psychological slaves and you waste no time in proving your loyalty to your fulani masters even if it means sacrificing your people. Your default inclination is to the Caliphate.
Recently, one of you, governor Rochas Okorocha, bested Uncle Lucifer when he used soldiers to carry out a festival of blood reportedly killing not less than 4 persons including an 11 year old Somtochukwu Igboanusi, all in a bid to demolish the ancient Eke-ukwu market in Owerri. And I’m wondering, how does Okorocha sleep at night knowing he’s responsible for the death of the only male child of his parents??
The “No More Elections In Biafraland” currently being championed by IPOB is receiving wide acceptance NOT NECESSARILY because of Nnamdi Kanu but because when an average Igbo man looks around, he finds it extremely difficult to point to any time any of you Igbo governors have defended his interests.
When fulani terrorists visit us with death, rather than act like governor Fayose, you act like Jeremiah, the weeping prophet. When our dues are denied us in Nigeria, you play deaf, dumb and blind. When fulani soldiers kill and bath us with acid even inside a Church, you play the devil’s advocate BUT when we say we want a referendum to enable us decide our future, you rush to Asorock to counter us.
I’m submitting to you, my dear governors, that the 5 of you are the co-authors of our misfortune as a people!
But…
I have good news for you: your cups of iniquity are yet to run over. You can still redeem yourselves.
Please, in the name of the millions we lost to the Biafran war, rally round your people. Defend their right to life for once! Look the Caliphate in the eye for once and tell them that your people are no children of a lesser god. Stop holding Nicodemus meeting with Nnamdi Kanu with regards to Anambra elections. Instead, hold those meetings with the men in Asorock and demand that they give you something tangible, -something they consider a credible alternative to Biafra, promises and assurances, -to take back to your people. This is how to negotiate!
Stop giving your permission for Buhari to militarize Ala-Igbo with his occupying forces. Those soldiers are here not to protect but to kill and maim and treat Ndigbo like a conquered people.
Time for politics is over. Today, Ndigbo are facing grave existential challenges.
This is the time to borrow a leaf from Our Father, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the Ohaneze Ndigbo PG and stand with your people because the truth is, Biafrans are like seed. Even when you bury them, they don’t die, instead, they germinate. So when all this is over, rest assured, we will dis-remember Buhari and his fellow nightwalkers but we will forever remember your treachery and criminal complicity in our tragedy.
Remember, your Excellencies, no man, no matter how powerful, can make a private bargain with history.
Ndewonu, Umunna m,
Charles ogbu

We are sure that you know that this post does not deserve a comment, but let me realign your thinking. It is skewed and without substance to write all that you up there. You forgot that the present morons championing Biafra have been insulting all Igbo leaders and elders from the word go and you expect them to sheepishly follow these lunatics, forget all the insults heaped on them and protect them now that the chips are down? Your thinking must be askew. Even a father of the house, if your children rebel against you, are you not supposed to discipline them? Ask yourself that and stop this putting of blames on your elders you refused to take advise from the beginning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by pazienza(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Osaib:

We are sure that you know that this post does not deserve a comment, but let me realign your thinking. It is skewed and without substance to write all that you up there. You forgot that the present morons championing Biafra have been insulting all Igbo leaders and elders from the word go and you expect them to sheepishly follow these lunatics, forget all the insults heaped on them and protect them now that the chips are down? Your thinking must be askew. Even a father of the house, if your children rebel against you, are you not supposed to discipline them? Ask yourself that and stop this putting of blames on your elders you refused to take advise from the beginning.

What elders?
Aren't these elders the same ones you hypocrites would always say to Ndiigbo to hold accountable for the ills of Igboland?
Well, that's already happening, and that's already what IPOB was doing.

I agree though with your submission to some extent. Ogbu wrote to those governors like they are part of the solution. He failed to figure out that they are part of the problem, and so can't be part of the solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by mobaking: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2017
U should have written the epistle to the Late General JTU Aguiyi Ironsi when he unleashed soldiers on Jasper Adaka Boro in the 60's.When u get ur biafra,let every tom and jerry threaten the state and encourage hate speeches.Rwanda on my mind.Since he claims he has people behind him,why can't he take over all the political positions from the ballot box?.Use his elected minions to fight for the east like civilized men.And don't give me that crap that the north will not agree,when Ekweremadu wanted to be DSP he found away out but to lobby and put referendum in the constitution he couldn't as chairman of constitution reform commitee for the past 10years.PEOPLE THINK!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by CrtlAltDel: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by PrinceMario(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
chisomibeh10:
I will tell you:
In all these,
But…
Ndewonu, Umunna m,
Charles ogbu
[/s]KANU should crawl out of his mother's bed. The zoo president has travelled... How does the nigga eat or pee for the past 5 days now.
It's better he die as a martyr for Biafra in the war front than die of starvation under his mother's bed. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by dongreatty(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Time will tell. If not today then tomorrow it is then.
1967 is a way far from 2015 but here we 're and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by victorvezx(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2017
PrinceMario:
[s][/s]KANU should crawl out of his mother's bed. The zoo president has travelled... How does the nigga eat or pee for the past 5 days now.
It's better he die as a martyr for Biafra in the war front than die of starvation under his mother's bed. grin
His not even the one that wrote it, it's one Charles Ogbu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
No man makes a private bargain with history..

Time shall indeed tell..
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
PrinceMario:
[s][/s]KANU should crawl out of his mother's bed. The zoo president has travelled... How does the nigga eat or pee for the past 5 days now.

I've nothing but pity for people like you. Is Kanu your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by zlantanfan: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
All this epistle, your governors hands are tied, they even tried to play neutral which was in support of ipob but a time was always coming when they had to give in on federal might and the moral justification of who they support in a direct face off which happened.

Even if any governor or governors choosed to be on ipob site it would have sent the wrong signal of a state under siege in a sovereign country and you know the consequences which ofcourse is bad.

It all goes back to kanu stupidity, he never had a strategy, never had any consultation with the immediate state governors who cleaned his excesses but was always giving threats.
The governors had been saving time by going to ask rock to pledge support which was taking the Fg off the Ipob issues, but alas before they come back kanu has been in the news again ten times more.

Kanu never listened to anyone of them until he knew the Pyton was close, Alot could have been done in different ways as you can't get the government attention in the way he went

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by PrinceMario(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

I've nothing but pity for people like you. Is Kanu your problem?
Pity your director who hasn't seen the sun for over 5days now.
He's neither eaten nor drink, been under a bed for 5 to 6 whole good days.
He called for war, the army said war is bad, let's be happy with each other, then came to over to dance in a Python way and he disappeared into the thin air.

You pity should be to his starved stomach... I'm a free man and have been eating, drinking abs walking freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Ereolamide: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is now a soft spoken coward.

Ayam not understanding, where is Kanu's bravery?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
PrinceMario:
Pity your director who hasn't seen the sun for over 5days now.
He's neither eaten nor drink, been under a bed for 5 to 6 whole good days.
He called for war, the army said war is bad, let's be happy with each other, then came to over to dance in a Python way and he disappeared into the thin air.

You pity should be to his starved stomach... I'm a free man and have been eating, drinking abs walking freely.

You are not free my brother, you are not. You might be drinking and eating crumbs but you are far from being free. You shall see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

We won't allow kanu come out..We need him.

The cowards are those who shoot unarmed people and run away from those Bokoharam who are armed.
We would continue to appeal to IPOB not to pick up arms.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by PrinceMario(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You are not free my brother, you are not. You might be drinking and eating crumbs but you are far from being free. You shall see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at the appointed time.
Mtchewwwwww undecided
I don't need to see him. I'm only bewildered by his act of cowardice.
Over 5 Igbos have lost their lives and the leader is still no where to be fund or release a statement.
The same idiot that promised to go to Kaduna and nothing will happen to him, cannot even come out of his mother's bed going to a week now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
PrinceMario:
Mtchewwwwww undecided
I don't need to see him. I'm only bewildered by his act of cowardice.
Over 5 Igbos have lost their lives and the leader is still no where to be fund or release a statement.
The same idiot that promised to go to Kaduna and nothing will happen to him, cannot even come out of his mother's bed going to a week now.

Haha. Over 5? Abi over 30. We still need him, we don't want him murdered. You would see him when the time is right. Oh yes, you would see him.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by ruggedtimi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
I keep wondering what they mean by igbo's marginalized, I havnt been to any bank in southsouth where there is no igbo man working as a staff, today if you mention top10 oil magnates in nigeria igbo men takes 50%. Igbo men controls all the major markets in nigeria from onitsha to mile 1 ph to oil mill ph to alaba market lagos and am sure markets in kano and kaduna. 50% of nnpc staffs are igbos. Nollywood is dominated by the igbos, igbo has produced more senate president than any other tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Brugo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

He is a fool. After promising to bring back Buhari's head, he had hidden his own. Those young guys died for him but none of his family members were injured.

I have no problem with secession. In fact I hope we can all go our different ways but if you threaten to kill others before you secede, you must be reined in sharply.

They engaged the army like militants and they got the only result possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by FemiFimile: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Even though i am not Igbo, i am 100% with the oppressed and victimized Igbos people.

I am afraid Kanu have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by BanevsJoker(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
I also need a massage. This kind work wey person dey do, man need relax small. Please OP which spa is he handing out these massages from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Brugo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
I keep wondering what they mean by igbo's marginalized, I havnt been to any bank in southsouth where there is no igbo man working as a staff, today if you mention top10 oil magnates in nigeria igbo men takes 50%. Igbo men controls all the major markets in nigeria from onitsha to mile 1 ph to oil mill ph to alaba marke lagos and am sure markets in kano and kaduna. 50% of nnpc staffs are igbos. Nollywood is dominated by the igbos, igbo has produced more senate president than any other tribe.

Check our sports, igbos dominate. MBGN pageant can as well be labelled igbo pageant. Jonathan's government favoured these guys so much yet all they did was share money like every other regime. Now they want the development that they did not ask Jonathan.

Igbos will never allow foreigners control a market in their homeland the way they control alaba and ladipo yet they are marginalised. They even have federal representatives in lagos.

Their story of marginalisation is a lie. And just a fabrication used when they lose. They had the opportunity to vote Ojukwu twice, but they went for PDP. Later they complain about not producing a president.

Ngige could possibly have become the Senate president today but they hate the party he is aligned to and promptly voted against him.

Now that 2019 is approaching, these same igbos in PDP are supporting a northern ticket for president. Who is marginalising whom?

Forget those alarmists abeg. After preaching hate and attacking soldiers they are now claiming non violent agitation. The Internet never forgets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by jodutch(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
I keep wondering what they mean by igbo's marginalized, I havnt been to any bank in southsouth where there is no igbo man working as a staff, today if you mention top10 oil magnates in nigeria igbo men takes 50%. Igbo men controls all the major markets in nigeria from onitsha to mile 1 ph to oil mill ph to alaba market lagos and am sure markets in kano and kaduna. 50% of nnpc staffs are igbos. Nollywood is dominated by the igbos, igbo has produced more senate president than any other tribe.

Pls, maybe u shud start sayin some truth.
Why not build a seaport @niger river in onitsha. Why not include SE in d rail project,
Pls gv us names of the 50%nnpc igbo staffs, & past senate presidents, then also name past heads of states n presidents since 1960, lets reach somewhere. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by chukuli(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Osaib:

why will ur children rebel against u if u didn't rebel against them
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by chukuli(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Osaib:

why will ur children rebel against u if u didn't rebel against them....noting last forever
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by dayomike(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pls watch keeping it real with adeola episode 189 and know who nnamdi kanu really is, IPOB members have been brainwashed beyond remedy I m finding it difficult to upload the video
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by Yyeske(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
zlantanfan:
All this epistle, your governors hands are tied, they even tried to play neutral which was in support of ipob but a time was always coming when they had to give in on federal might and the moral justification of who they support in a direct face off which happened.

Even if any governor or governors choosed to be on ipob site it would have sent the wrong signal of a state under siege in a sovereign country and you know the consequences which ofcourse is bad.

It all goes back to kanu stupidity, he never had a strategy, never had any consultation with the immediate state governors who cleaned his excesses but was always giving threats.
The governors had been saving time by going to ask rock to pledge support which was taking the Fg off the Ipob issues, but alas before they come back kanu has been in the news again ten times more.

Kanu never listened to anyone of them until he knew the Pyton was close, Alot could have been done in different ways as you can't get the government attention in the way he went
Gbam! You captured it all.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
jodutch:

Why not build a seaport @niger river in onitsha. Why not include SE in d rail project,
Pls gv us names of the 50%nnpc igbo staffs, & past senate presidents, then also name past heads of states n presidents since 1960, lets reach somewhere. Lol.
aguiyi ironsi na from where? or nnamdi azikiwe. Seaport in niger river how, is it for fishing boats?
The two major rail projects of the Federal Government are the Coastal Rail Project from Lagos-Calabar, which traverse Lagos-Shagamu-Ore-Benin City-Sapele-Warri-Yenogoa. “ With siding to Otuoke-Port Harcourt-Aba-Uyo-calabar and branch line from Benin City Abudu-ONITSHA, including Onitsha rail bridge.
Come to port harcourt nnpc refinery and see the names of staffs for yourself.
check the image for the list of pass senate presidents and compare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by adadike281(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Which elders is he talking about? the ones he insulted and shouted down? The next time , he decided to write a letter to d govs, he should leave Obiano and igwe of Onitsha out of it. Igbos bow to no one.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors by GavelSlam: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
jodutch:

A seaport in a river?

I think Makurdi needs the port more then.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC / IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.