Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) (5432 Views)

NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension / Pres. Buhari Chats With Former Heads Of State After The National Council (PICS) / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) by Trishh: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
HAVE YOU BEING DENIED VISA AND YOU SEEK JUSTICE? WHY WASTE TIME! REACH US NOW ON 08091110225.Click the link below to register and get instant feedback from us. Like our page to get updates on travel information. http://eepurl.com/c2My69

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Summons An Emergency Meeting Of The Biafra War Council (pics) by FUCKmeHARD: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Goodday seun osewa and any other mod here. I beg of you to change this guys moniker cuz its a direct Disrespect to GENERAL IHEJIRIKA trying to link the great son of Ovim by this buharis online foot coward.

I'lll Suggest you change this moniker to "GODBLESSIHEJIRIKA"

i oned witness u change one afonjamustdieTOafonjamustproper

so in the spirit on one Nigeria pls do this for us. Thank you
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Report reaching us indicates that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently holding a strategic and tactical meeting with some of his elite commandos.

Details still sketchy. More report coming shortly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu / Senator Musiliu Onikoro (obanikoro) - A Fraud? / ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.