Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Courier For Products To West And East Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courier For Products To West And East Africa (1929 Views)

Please Suggest Tested And Trusted Courier For Pay On Delivery / I Need Products To Distribute. / Jumia VS Konga - Which Platform Do You Use MOST To Order For Products Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courier For Products To West And East Africa by shinebabe(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello guys. I have products (liquid ) that I want to send to suppliers and distributors in West Africa and East Africa. I'm looking for a not too expensive route to doing this.

I'll appreciate the help of anyone who has experience in this or who is involve in transporting cargo within Africa. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

N100k With Me What Can Do To Bring Regular Income. / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade / HOW tO bECOME An Entrepreneur in Africa. Econet Wireless Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.