Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today (863 Views)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Showoff New Hairstyle With The Wife As Barber / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, May, As She Turns A Year A Older Today 16th Of / Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017

Billionaire businessman, Chima Anyaso, turns a year older today.

He took to his IG page to reflect on his life over the years and also to express gratitude to God for the gift of two beautiful kids by his wife, Adanna, whom he described as the most important thing to him in the whole world.

He wrote;

"Few hours to my birthday and I just remembered doing school runs earlier today ?is so amazing how gracious God has been to me in the midst of so many enemies and haters God continues to bless his own in a wicked world where people want to rewrite history (unfortunately) am a strong believer in the Will of God and it has never failed me if after all the challenges and speculations God still found me worthy to entrust two beautiful and handsome kids respectively in my care. CHIMAZALA & CHIMEGUZOLA. l Can't thank my wife enough for allowing herself to be used by God to make all this possible, she is the most important thing to me in the whole world and no matter where life takes us I will forever remain grateful to you @ada_cda you are the real champion!!!! God bless you Nnem!!! For all the haters, pls keep hating cos I just realised that the more you hate the more God blesses me...lol just kidding LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! #nn19".

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/billionaire-chima-anyaso-gushes-over.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by sisisioge: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Wowzerful! Thank God he's hot too...no show of pot belly anywhere to signal the bushmanbillions grin

Happy birthday dude...may God bless your wife grin
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by LUGBE: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Beautiful people
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by BunbleBee: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
wealth
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by MhizzAJ(f): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
We have so many young billionaires in dis country o
Some ladies are just very lucky
Beautiful family

The guy is fit...Nice one
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by Partnerbiz3: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Nawao.

Excesss money.

Money and romance
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by demsid(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Them fine. Congrats to them

Neatly used iPhone 5s 16 gig rom
With original charger, pack n sim pin, fingerprint working perfectly.
long lasting battery, 4G LTE
Call 08087219596.
Lagos residents
Call or what'sapp now.
Price 45k negotiable.

SOLD
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by demsid(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
We have so many young billionaires in dis country o
Some ladies are just very lucky
Beautiful family

The guy is fit...Nice one
Au digging softly ... Well done.
Re: Billionaire, Chima Anyaso Gushes Over His Wife As He Turns A Year Older Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Which ATM Card Still Work With Paypal For Payment / Water Treatment And Purification. / I Want To Buy 100 Worth Bit Coin 390/1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.