Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria (778 Views)

Naira Trades 1,498/$ At Official Market, CBN Tackles Racketeers / Let Me Help You Resolve Your NIN Issues Here / Tired Of Bank Issues, Here Is How To Report Your Bank To The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Many times we found our self in this situations were we sell online either by fb,jiji, olx,WhatsApp even here on nairaland.
........Were payments becomes big issue due to trust and product quality (pay on delivery)

.......delivery cost.many times your product cost will be normal and good sometimes very surprisingly.when a customer want to get ur product and u told him the delivery cost he switch off interest.maybe if you try to use city bus to send to reduce the delivery cost you see it not working due to pay on delivery

You found your self in this please how did you tackles them how did you deal with the issue,what way out of these pls share ur opinion what way out,how can it be better
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
What did u think of if?
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Show concern
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let discuss
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Ivobobul: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
cefezyA:
Many times we found our self in this situations were we sell online either by fb,jiji, olx,WhatsApp even here on nairaland.
........Were payments becomes big issue due to trust and product quality (pay on delivery)

.......delivery cost.many times your product cost will be normal and good sometimes very surprisingly.when a customer want to get ur product and u told him the delivery cost he switch off interest.maybe if you try to use city bus to send to reduce the delivery cost you see it not working due to pay on delivery

You found your self in this please how did you tackles them how did you deal with the issue,what way out of these pls share ur opinion what way out,how can it be better

Never save on the delivery of your products. I tried it myself, it did not lead to anything good. to all of for customer complaints, banned my account on jiji.
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ivobobul:

Never save on the delivery of your products. I tried it myself, it did not lead to anything good. to all of for customer complaints, banned my account on jiji.

Thanks but by the time you sell on jiji how did they pay on on delivery or u were able to convince them to pay then u send
How did u collect ur money
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by africanman85: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
cefezyA:

Thanks but by the time you sell on jiji how did they pay on on delivery or u were able to convince them to pay then u send
I am interested too.
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
More opinion needed
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Ivobobul: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
cefezyA:

On Jiji, partial prepayment. Percent 10-20%. Depending on the item
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by JajaAmbula: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
cefezyA:

Just started on jiji faced with the problem too. Now there are 70 permanent customers, it became much easier, since I can work on a prepayment ! Plus customers give recommendations to their friends.
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ivobobul:

On Jiji, partial prepayment. Percent 10-20%. Depending on the item

Good which delivery did u normally use buses of through courier delivery company thanks and how guarantee it that u will received the remaining payment is it by trusted

JajaAmbula:

Just started on jiji faced with the problem too. Now there are 70 permanent customers, it became much easier, since I can work on a prepayment ! Plus customers give recommendations to their friends.
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by BiggSmoke: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
africanman85:
I am interested too.
Guys, judging by your reports, you are looking for easy money. To successfully sell and jiji, you need to win the trust of your buyer, convince you that you do not deceive him. Start with your small, for example, city in which you live, and you do not need to spend money on shipping.
Re: How To Tackles Delivery Issues Here In Nigeria by SosiPisos: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
BiggSmoke:

Guys, judging by your reports, you are looking for easy money. To successfully sell and jiji, you need to win the trust of your buyer, convince you that you do not deceive him. Start with your small, for example, city in which you live, and you do not need to spend money on shipping.
+1. Definitely YES ! But if you work on Jiji, you can very well earn smiley

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Active Instagram Followers For Business / Discover How I Become An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station / How To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.